More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ninj8 Ninj8

What is Kira’s reaction?

Getting to Know Her Feet

Kira screamed, trying to pull herself back from her feet to no avail.

“Kira! Just hang on a second.” Her right foot said.

“Yeah, we just wanna talk.” Said her left foot.

Kira didn’t hear them as she continued to claw her way out of the water. She eventually reached the edge but at that exact moment her feet put themselves down and walked her out.

Kira tried grabbing her legs to stop them.

“LET ME GO!”

Both of her feet sighed before forcing Kira to sit on the grass. And almost immediately she started trying to crawl away again. Her feet turned to face her.

“Kira, would you please relax?” Her left foot said with a sad look.

“She’s not gonna listen to us...” Her right foot stretched its toes and dove for Kira’s crotch, rubbing it’s big toe across her pussy.

Kira stopped moving, letting out a gentle moan and involuntarily thrusted into her own foot. But before she could get more pleasure her foot pulled itself away.

“Are you done?” Her right foot asked.

Kira gently nodded her head.

“Good. Now, introductions. I’m lefty, and this is righty.” Her left foot greeted her while gesturing to its sister.

Kira again gently nodded “So how the fuck are my feet talking?”

“We don’t know. The moment you brought us to this town we became aware of everything around us. I mean we’ve been with you forever but since coming here... we truly felt alive.” Righty pondered.

“Me and sis tried to get your attention several times before but you’d always ignore us.”

Kira thought for a moment “So last night... that was you?”

“Yup!” Righty grinned.

“Righty loves her foot massages.” Lefty giggled.

“Oh shut up! And you don’t?” Righty playfully shoved Lefty.

“We really appreciate how much you’ve taken care of us.” Lefty continued, smiling at Kira.

Kira thought about what her feet just told her. A small smile found its way to her own face as she stared at her two soft feet.

“It was nothing, girls... I just wanted you two to feel great while also staying strong.”

“Aww, thanks Kira.” Righty moved to Kira’s cheek and gave her a small peck, somehow.

Kira giggled despite the confusion she felt. “I still don’t know the real reason for how you two are alive...”

“And like Righty said, neither do we.” Lefty sighed.

“Last night we could move ourselves decently. But when we woke up today we could feel our whole bodies, and even talk!” Righty exclaimed.

“Yeah! Aren’t you glad we’re alive now?” Lefty cheered.

“I-I guess? I mean, people don’t have talking feet. Feet never have minds of their own, period.” Kira scratched her head.

“Well we do!” Both of Kira’s feet shouted in unison.

Kira snorted, laying down and looking into the sky.

“This morning is so weird...” she mumbled to herself.

Kira’s feet pulled themselves in front of her face again.

“So... Kira...” Righty started.

Kira eyed her feet. Their wrinkle faces had smug expressions on them.

“Yeah?”

“Why haven’t you gotten laid in a while?” Lefty shot at her.

Kira was taken aback “What!?”

“Or let us in on some fun? We could give a mean footjob...” Righty said in a sultry voice and licked her lips.

Kira sat back up “What are you talking about?”

“Kira babe. We’re saying that we’re horny. And we want some dick. Help a couple of feet out.” Lefty finished.

“Wh~ How!? You’re my feet! How can feet get horny!?”

Righty sighed longingly “We have wants and needs too, Kira.”

“I just want to feel a cock on my sole, grip it with my toes... and have my toes individually sucked...” Lefty moaned.

“Mhhhh I hear ya girl. My toes ache for some action...” Righty wiggled her toes, turning to Lefty.

Kira’s feet moved toward each other before pushing their lips together. They held each other’s toes as Kira watched her feet lock themselves in a passionate make-out session.

And it was turning her on...

“Girls s~stop...”

“HEY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT THERE!?” A distant male voice shouted.

Kira turned away from her feet and spotted a man dressed in joggers gear approaching her. Her eyes went wide.

“Shit...”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)