More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sevendoose Sevendoose

Who Found The Rulebook?

Kira, a woman with big ideas (Futadom)

Kira's breathing deepened as she stared down at the notebook, her mind going through the possibilities. The black haired, fair skinned college student licked her lips as she dreamed up her biggest fantasies. Her b cup breasts moved enticingly with her heaving chest as she struggled with her lust. Her hand moved and she wrote furiously.

_New Rule: Only Kira Kirkengard, who is currently in possession of the book at the time of writing this rule, is designated as the Owner. The Owner is the only one who can see what is being written on the Rulebook. The Owner can, at any time, call the Rulebook to them when they need it, along with a freshly sharpened pencil. The rulebook always understands the intent of the rule the Owner has written.

New Rule: The Owner cannot be harmed in anyway unless desired._

A feral grin spread on her lips as she began to write out her big changes.

Old Rule: All women are Futanari. They are the dominant gender, being stronger, taller and smarter. Their average height is 7'6, with the shortest being 6'6., and the tallest around 8'. All futanari have at least DD breasts and a round butt, clean skin and beautiful hair. All futanari are inherently sexually dominant, and need to cum at least 6 times a day, though often they cum much more. Futanari cum at least 4 gallons, with the upper limit around 50 gallons, and they have no refraction period. Futanari cocks are around 18 inches, with the largest recorded being 24 inches. Their testicles are huge, and regenerate sperm incredibly fast. They can have sex over and over and over without stopping. Men on the other hand, are natural bottoms, and cock sluts. All men are short, on average 5', with the tallest being 5'5. They're cocks are small, around 3 inches, but have relatively large, tennis ball sized balls. Men's lips are perfect for sucking dick, and their throats are sensitive enough to cum from deepthroating. Their asses are so huge, they jiggle when they walk, they clap when the shake it, and you can see it from the front. Their bottoms are perfectly round, and ready to please huge cock. All men have two passages through their body. One for food, one for cock. The one for cock is a straight shot, mouth to asshole with multiple prostates. This passage has an opening at the middle leading to the boiwomb, where the Futanari's children develop. Men cannot be hurt from anything sexual done to them. Men love the flavor of cum more than anything else. Men are now referred to as Bois.

Old rule: Bois outnumber Futanari 10 to 1

Old Rule: STI's no longer exist.

Old Rule: In society, boi's are beloved cock sleeves, and futanari want nothing more than to give bois the biggest orgasm they have ever had. It is a point of pride to have given a boi a mind shattering orgasm, or to have them claim that futanari as the best lover they have had. It is not uncommon for a boi to pledge themselves to a futanari who makes them cum hard enough. Futanari wish to grow a harem of willing bois, A futanari's status is derived from the quantity of bois in the harem, and how hard they make them cum. Futanari often become rich off the back of the size of their harem.

Old Rule: Public sex is normal, and the sex industry is one of the biggest in the world. Most companies employee sexual relief staff for employees and customers.

Old Rule: The Owner is the first and only Alpha Futa. She is 8'8, has perky breasts that are big enough to hide her belly button, has a huge, round, perfect ass, and thick thighs. Her waist is thin, and her skin golden brown. But underneath her curves was a core of iron muscle. Her cock is 24" soft, and 36" hard, and as thick as a 2l soda bottle. Her balls are each as big as a watermelon. She can cum in excess of 100 galleons a time, and her cum is an aphrodisiac. The smell of her cock makes bois submissive and in heat, and the sight of her cock often makes bois cum in their pants. The Owner recently went through a growth spurt to get to this size, and no one knows about it yet.

New Rule: The Owner has a huge penthouse apartment, with everything they need.

New Rule: The Owner will be at her Apartment when they close the Rulebook after finishing this sentence

Kira closed the notebook and then her eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)