More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Who is afflicted?

Kira, a 22 year old Fitness Coach

Kira just arrived home after the tiring group workout session she just held. Her legs ached and her body was sore all over. Shutting the door behind her she kicked off her shoes and stripped off her socks.

Kira had known Maddington her whole life, being born and raised in the town. While her life was smooth and quiet it didn’t come without its oddities. The other week her friend Adele was trying to convince her that her boobs were alive and had minds of their own, going as far as to take her top off and give visual proof. Kira didn’t see anything out of the ordinary with her friend’s breasts and laughed at what she thought was an attempted joke.

Now that Kira thought about it Adele loved flaunting her boobs. Maybe she should flaunt her feet to Adele and claim they’ve got minds of their own too.

She laughed at the thought “Right.”

Walking into her bathroom Kira leaned on the sink. Looking into the mirror she saw her reflection. Her long brown hair was done up in a pony tail and her equally brown eyes stared back at her. She had a generous chest, C cup breasts snugly held by her grey sports bra. And her rear was well toned.

Turning the tap she splashed water onto her face.

“I think I might hit the hay early” She yawned.

Opening the cupboard next to her she pulled out some foot lotion.

“Gotta keep my babies pampered” She laughed.

Her toes seemed to slightly twitch and wriggle on their own and while she did spot them she thought nothing of it, chalking it up to her body just being tired.

Kira walked into her bedroom, sitting on the side of her bed and unscrewing the cap for the lotion. Her legs seemingly pulled themselves up and her feet presented their soles to her, without Kira’s input.

She froze for a moment, eyeing her feet and even poking them but they didn’t move.

“I must be imagining things...” Kira shrugged.

Scooping some lotion with her fingers Kira started to apply it to her eager feet, firmly rubbing it into the soles. Her toes stretched themselves on their own from the massage.

“Ahhh, that feels really good” She said aloud, increasing her pressure.

Kira got more lotion, this time applying it around her toes. She let out a little groan at the tension being relieved as a small tingly feeling swept across her feet. She giggled at the feeling and went to get more lotion but found she couldn’t. Her toes were holding onto her fingers. Two faint giggles rang out across her room.

“What the?”

Kira observed her feet. They didn’t move. No twitches, no flexes, nothing. She tried to pull her hand away again and this time she was successful, no resistance at all. She shook her head.

“I’m definitely hitting the hay early” she yawned.

Closing the lotion cap and placing it on her bedside table, Kira turned off the bedroom light and laid down for a good nights rest.

Little did she know a part of her, or rather two parts of her, would be up all night.

Kira awakens to what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)