More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Kira's Adventurous Sunday

On an otherwise ordinary Sunday morning, Kira is relaxing at home when she decides she’d like to go hiking at Malibu Creek State Park as she often does.

Having decided on her plans for the day Kira heads to her room to change into something more suited for hiking.

Upon entering her bedroom Kira removes the large bath towel that is the only thing she currently has on as she just finished taking her morning shower and drops it in the dirty clothes hamper next to her dresser.

Now completely naked and barefoot Kira opens the middle drawer of her dresser where she keeps her assortment of swimsuits and pulls out her favorite black bikini top and bottoms.

After pulling the bikini bottoms up her legs Kira puts on the bikini top, opens her closet, grabs a pair of comfortable shorts and puts them on over her bikini bottoms.

Grabbing her nearby running shoes Kira sits down on the edge of her bed, slips them on her bare feet, ties the laces and stands up.

Heading for her bedroom door Kira grabs her cell phone and heads for her front door.

Upon reaching her front door Kira grabs the lanyard with her house key and car key from the nearby wall hook where she keeps it, puts it on around her neck, opens her front door & steps outside into the hallway of her apartment building.

Upon exiting her apartment Kira closes and locks her front door behind herself and heads for the elevator at the end of the hall.

Upon reaching the elevator, Kira presses the button to bring it to her floor.

As Kira waits for the elevator to arrive she starts to sing quietly to herself.

Finally, after several minutes, the elevator arrives, the doors open and Kira steps inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)