More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

Who is the main character in this whole European orgy?

King Roland of London

30-year old Red-haired blue-eyed Roland, the Horse, was busy feeding his beloved 28-year old danish blue-eyed wife, Elena by grabbing her brown hair and slamming it on his 25-inch fully-functional Horsecock, thanks to his mother fucking a horse. His Equine cock flares inside his wife's throat, spewing cum into her belly. Elena was happily taking it with zero gag-reflex, one of the first things England sex school proudly get rid off in young girls.

Elena fondles her husband's large balls with her large G-cup breasts on them, feeling immense pleasure on her pillows. She fingers her husband's anus getting audible grunts from him while using the other hand to masturbate.

Roland, while casually facefucking his wife, was talking to his Head Nun in charge of all the nunneries across England about getting new followers. "So you're telling me we can summon beings from another realm and have them join in on the fun?" He asks his Head Nun.

Terra, the Head Nun, nods her head. "Indeed my king, we are able to summon succubi and infernal beasts to boost breeding rates as well as provide variety." She smiled lewdly and licks her big rosy red lips. Her shining purple eyes gleaming in uncontained lust, her flowing black raven hair going down to her ass, she fondles and gropes her watermelon-sized boobs.

Roland moans lightly and gestures her to do it. She leaves the empty throne room and is immediately grabbed into a guard orgy. She is -slammed into the floor and fucked like an animal, not that she minds as having pain with or without sex is praising the gods of sex.

Roland gets up as his wife slides off his cock with an audible pop at the flare and falls to the ground, she was breathing heavily before she is dragged away by the guards to her chambers. Roland left several gifts for her, namely dildos. He needed to settle some issues.

Roland walks his castle's walls and looks out to London's urban district, seeing bodies on rooftops, balconies, the Thames and everywhere in between fucking. He continued walking the cum-covered stone halls passing by many naked servants fucking on the floor. Roland arrives at his destination, the meeting room. In it were his 3 trusted council members.

40-year old Karig Fellhand, a veteran warrior of the northern war. His grey hair and beard being elegantly trimmed over his fair face. His keen brown eyes have not lost any power from his age as he ogles his wife, the spymaster. He wore plate armour that allowed access to his crouth for a quickie.

38-year old Kelly Fellhand, the best spymaster in all the realm as well as Kraig's sister-wife. Her white hair matched her brother and flowed down to her ass. She wore nothing but a purple scarf around her neck. She was currently peeing out of a window, nonchalantly stroking her hair.

18-year old Maron Nuder, a promising steward who had the distinct quirk of being the youngest of the council. She had midnight purple hair that reached her shoulders and was complemented by her pure white eyes. She wore a blue hooded cloak with a rose tattoo in the centre. She was bored so she masturbates to pass the time.

Roland got their attention and they all sat down to discuss current realm politics. Kraig had Kelly sit in his lap as he anally fucks her while Maron was straddling Roland face-to-face and allow her pussy to be gaped open by his massive sword.

What's the issue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)