More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by satoshy12 satoshy12

Where does the story begin?

King's Landing

Groaning, Arlan slowly opened his blue eyes and then closed them, the sunlight from the window was blinding him. He is already an adult, since he has awakened here in Westeros.

He pushed the fur blankets off his naked body. He truly had a Baratheon like built body but his muscles weren't that big and had a perfect balance between lean and tone. So he pulled himself out of the bed, he started to put his clothes on.

Red Keep was less busy than normal and King's Landing didn't stinked like Shit and piss. He had gotten his father and Lord Hand Jon Arryn to tore down the Dragon Pits, the Flea Bottom, and other ruins and had refurbished them into properly new buildings. This had happened while they then had gone to the Greyjoy Rebellion. It was kind of easy to persuade his father to do it all he had to say was "Are you waiting for the Targaryen to come with the Dragon pits still standing?" And bum he allowed the project to be done. The homeless children were put into build orphanages and the adults he had put to work in other ideas in King's Landing.

Walking around the halls of the Red Keep, Arlan wondered who to visit this morning.

His Father or Mother or Siblings or someone else

Who does Arlan visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)