More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Degen-101 Degen-101

What the fuck

Kinda Isekai is this?

Looking at the screen in front of me in a daze, not fully comprehending the literal apocalyptic situation I'm in.

As I finally processed what the screen told me, it dinged again, rearanging the words to make a new message.

[Ding!]

[Ah! Good! You're back! As I was saying, welcome to the apocalypse!!!]

"...Thank, you?" I muttered quietly, having the forethought to not start talking to myself and look crazy to anyone spying.

[Ding!]

[Alright, since I have places to be and things to do, I'll give you a quick rundown. Basically we granted your wish, gave you your ideal form, pumped you with a system, and gave you the chance to finally get laid!]

The screen said quickly, making me notice a timer conting down feom 10 in the corner of the screen. It was already at 4 by the way.

As I was about to ask a question, the screen shushed me before I can even properly think about my questions.

[Hush you! I'm on a tight schedule. So, I'll tell you about your system and then I'll dip. Your system is called the 'Survival' system, it basically helps you with whatever you 'think' you need to survive.]

[Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!!]

And without warning, the screen just disappeared.

Sitting there alone in silence for a few seconds, I look back at my femboy reflection with a thoughtful look on my face.

Groaning, I palm my face with my hands in frustration.

"Well shit... that didn't go as planned at all..." I muttered, comparing the Isekai life I had planned in my head, to the situation I'm in right now.

Before I can think more about my situation, the door abruptly opens, startling me, and in came the woman I saw before I passed out.

Reverse

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)