More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Degen-101 Degen-101

Reverse

Roles

"Ah.. You're up!" She said, looking up from the papers in her hand.

"I...Uh..." I voiced, clearly using every single one of my braincells.

Apparently not noticing my struggle, she just looks back down on her papers, and starts reading me information.

"Hmnn... it says here that there shouldn't be any problems, but walking will be harder for the first few hours... Ah! here it is. So you're name is Az, correct?" She asked, looking back up to me, her eyes roaming along my figure in the process.

Not really knowing what to do in this situation, I fall back on old habits. Act like you have 0 clue about anything.

"Az? Is that me? I'm sorry... but I don't really remember... well anything really hehe." I said bashfully, remembering what the screen said about it being a reverse world, and act as cutesy as possible.

Guess it worked judging by the blushing that appeared on the woman's face.

"Really? That's unfortunate, and I wanted to ask you about the types of things that were done to you in this facility." She responded after putting her racing heart at ease, waving the papers in her hand side to side. "These papers that were left behind haven't really been helping us understand what this place us all about."

'Was that a test?' I thought incredulously, cause why else would you ask a test subject about there test so bluntly. 'She must be trying to se the reaction I'll give, to see if I'm lying or not'

Unfortunately to me, or rather, fortunately for me, the woman in front of me had no such intentions, and genuinely made a mistake due to her being frustrated.

"Oh... sorry I couldn't help..." I responded, looking like my mood sunk not being able to help my savior.

"Wa-! N-No! Don't worry about that! We'll find out some other way, don't beat yourself up about it." She reasured me in a panic.

"Are you sure?" I asked innocently.

"Yes!" She responded, looking relieved that I didn't start crying or something.

*Bam!

"Oi! What's taking so lo- Oh, you're awake." A muscular woman voiced, bursting into the room with an annoyed look on her face.

Not even a secon after her realization, she face back towards the door and spoke up. "Guys! Charming sleeper's awake!"

'Charming sleeper? Is that the reverse for sleeping beauty?' I thought absent-mindedly.

Now that everyone was looking in the direction of the door I can finally comfortably check the two out.

The first one, probably the medic of the group, is a beautiful blonde women, carrying possibly the largest bust I've ever seen. She wore a lab coat with a blue turtle neck underneath, and a torn form fitting pencil skirt.(Basically the blonde nurse from Highschool of the dead, Shizuka Marikawa.)

The second more muscular one was also beautiful in her own wright. Unique blue shoulder length hair, contemplating her slightly tanned skin. Wearing a black tank top, along with camo themed cargo pants, her impressive rear still visible despite the baggy pants.(Just look up a sexy orc girl and you'll have her image. )

But there were two things the both had in common, the blood splatters on both their slightly torn clothes, and a name tag floating above their heads.

[Maria♀️] [Sarah♀️]

This group

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)