More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which story would you like to start with?

Kimmy Copperman, 26, Smallton, where anything goes

Kimmy awoke to a bright light shining in her eyes and a pounding headache. When she opened her eyes the sun was peaking at the edge of an unfamiliar roofline. Looking around, her bleary eyes took in the pool she was next to, a few cheap white plastic loungers next to it, the back of a light green house and its neighboring homes, and some light woodlands opposite the fence line.

Sitting up on her elbows, brunette realized she was naked and there were two other naked people lying on the ground to her left. A man and woman in their late thirties were spooning. Kimmy had vague recollections of them from last night at the bar she usually frequents. A husband and wife couple who started to chat her up, Peterson, Peters, Paterson, she couldn’t remember their last name.

“Shit. Not again. Ow ow ow!”

Getting up from the seat caused sharp pain from her ass. Reaching around, she pulled something from her cavity and exclaimed.

“What the hell?! Ow ow. Too loud.” And she pressed a hand to her forehead while observing the oversized dildo in her hand. “Never again.” She muttered for the sixth time for this type of group situation.

The couple didn’t even make a sound at her exclamation. She threw the dildo in the pool where it floated along with a few others next to some pool floating wine bottles and sunken glasses.

“Where're my clothes?” There was not a single piece of cloth in sight. “Maybe inside the house.” She walked unsteadily to the back door and found it locked. Looking inside a window, she saw an elderly woman making breakfast and an old man sitting at a table and then backed away from the window. Another memory came of last night.

The three of them snuck into the backyard of one of the couple’s neighbors.

“Ronald, are you sure this is okay?” The wife was holding three wine glasses while he had a couple bottles.

“The Williams are practically deaf. It’ll be fine. Isn’t that right Kimberly?”

“It’s Ki-Kimmy.” She slurred.

“See, Tiffany? No problem.” He responded.

“Fine. But why did we leave our clothes at the house?” The wife asked.

“If we need to m-make a fast getaway, there’s no evidas, evident…evidence left behind.” Finally getting out the right word.

“Makes sense to me.” Kimmy responds.

Now, Kimmy is busy hopping the back six foot wooden fence and falling on the soft grass on the other side. She then gets up walks along the fence, passing house after house as her mind wakes up, then stops as she gets to a street.

“Okay. Left or right? Wait, where am I anyway?”

Which way does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)