More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which way does she go?

Left

The buxom D cupped Kimmy with her small round booty looked left, then right. To the left were more houses and to the right were also houses, but not as many, and leading to a street that she barely made out as 3rd.

“Well, since 3rd street goes all through Smallton, I should be able to find my way.” She spoke to herself.

Kimmy casually strolled down the sidewalk, hips swaying and boobs bouncing unconcerned. There was a reason for this.

Smallton, with its many surrounding small farms and ranches, existed within a county that allowed things like public nudity or public sex as long as you try to remain hidden and it’s after sundown. The sex, not nudity. There is a small university that resides many miles outside Smallton, within the county and the local laws were amended because of it.

Kimmy just needed to avoid school zones and it would be fine. This was not the first walk of shame she partook of, but it was the first time she did not at least have her panties.

She pauses at the street with the house she came from and curses.

“Shit. I still need my purse.”

Kimmy hurried down the street trying to locate a familiar vehicle.

‘Was it green or blue?’ She asked herself as she passed driveway after driveway. She noticed out the corner of her eye curtains moving in windows but didn’t care.

“There it is.” And she went up to a green truck and saw her purse was in the back where she tossed it.

“Fuck!” Kimmy usually kept at least a thong inside. But at least everything else was there. The cab was locked and she could see her dress inside.

‘Do I find the couple to unlock the truck or leave it?’ She asked herself.

Does she stay or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)