More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Kim Kardashian: Size Queen, after showing

Kim Kardashian, was famous and infamous for a lot of things, she was famous for her body, beauty, and product line. She was infamous for her raunchiness, tendency to stick with a bad crowd, and her near shameless sex life. She did this all for one reason, to be in the spotlight.

Every time she saw herself in magazines, on the news or in the internet as a trend it made her feel giddy and warm inside. However these day's it was getting harder to draw attention as people became disinterested in her not even sex was enough to keep her on the front page... then New-U arrived with their model system. Kim could remember how wet she got when she saw Megan Fox as the futanari Size Queen model, so big, beautiful... and perfect. She had to become that not only was it the perfect body for her but nobody would dare to ignore her, she would be on the front page for years to come. Of course she didn't waste time calling them and arranging for her modifications, while also making a few side purchases for after the modifications.

-One Week Later-

Khloe and Kourtney sat in the living room both had also gone with Kim to try the model program. Kourtney having gotten the strong model getting the boost in height she so long desired, while Khloe had went with the breeder model. Both had been released next day but Kim had to stay behind to undergo psyche evaluation before being allowed to change into her new body. They had to do this due to her personal history. Kourtney was reading the magazine while her recently acquired girlfriend rested her head Khloe was laying on her back while 2 girls laid on her muscular chest and a third was resting her head on Khloe's massive jean covered balls.

Just a day of relaxing while they waited for news of Kim, possibly on the news where she broke out of a New-U facility and went on a fucking rampage. In fact they were watching the news but it was muted they were watching for the big news... but nothing for the whole week which was odd they knew Kim was a glory bitch always looking for a reason to be on the front page. They also knew she hated being told 'no' so it was even more baffling she wasn't on the front page by now. As they watched they heard the door lock clicking as it was unlocked they didn't even glance assuming it was their mother.

When the door opened they didn't even glance not until they heard a familiar voice say, "I'm home bitches!" they both sat up along with their girlfriends to look at the door standing there she stood at 8 feet tall, the maximum height with a muscular body not exactly body builder, bulging underneath a pair of Elasto Jeans was a monstrous dick also at the maximum soft size of 28 inches in length though it didn't seem to be the maximum thickness. However below that was her balls and they were massive in fact they were bigger than Khloe's balls, they didn't even had to look at her butt to know that was also the maximum of 60 inches across. Her breasts seemed to be just as big as her balls with perfect round perkiness to boot. But only one thing was on their mind.

And it was so consuming they had to ask, "How the fuck did you get out?" they both said.

Kim frowned, "What? No 'hello' no 'happy to see you sis?'" she said.

The two looked at each other, "Don't fuck with us Kim," Khloe said, "Speak up how did you get out?" she said.

Kim smiled, "Obviously on good behavior." she said smugly.

But Kourtney got up she stood at the maximum 8 feet tall she walked to her sister and glared into her eyes, they stood equal and both had similar muscle tones. Kourtney had long been the small 'big sister' but now with her new body she actually had that 'big sister' feel now Kim wouldn't admit it but she now felt intimidated by her sisters new body... and aroused by it too. "Kim good behavior is your shit faced lie when you want to look good in front of the camera's. I'd of thought you getting kidnapped would've taught you better but if anything it made you more of an insufferable attention whore." Kim scowled despite what her sisters believed it was quite a horrifying experience she just chose not to dwell on it... till someone brought it up again.

Kim then put her hands on her hips, "Well for your information I am back on good behavior." she said, it was true she wasn't allowed to leave till she promised 3 things, first she didn't have sex at random, two she used no to a person to have sex, and three despite her massive testicles she was utterly infertile and not even the Breeder Ball injection could make her create sperm that could conceive children. All that would happen would be her balls just doubled in size. However she didn't have to tell her sisters that at all or anybody else for that matter. That being said the third could be rescinded on 2 conditions, one she got married to someone and two she maintained that marriage on good terms for 3 years. Kim was determined to get the third rescinded her need to breed was overpowering...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)