More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zaulek Zaulek

What's next?

Possibilities...

Kim had lots of ideas, most, if not all, of them were very lewd. Her plans were tens steps ahead of where she was currently, with lots of routes prepared. Maybe this operation changed more than just her body... But it wasn't the time for it, she had all information needed, and could go home, at least for the few next months, before New-U's grand opening.

Having arrived at home, she began getting ready for all that was to come. Her new body wasn't really helping her, especially since she couldn't quite show herself to anyone since New-U wasn't out yet... Luckily, she had some leftover pictures to upload for that time, and she could do what was needed the most... the contest.

About the contest - Kim wanted to make herself a harem, but a good, loving one. So, she wanted her fans to send pictures of themselves to her, and based on her sole preferences, some would be picked out to live with her as the harem that would then be bred. Of course, the contests's rules and ToS were specially changed to help Kim stay hidden and get every girl she wanted. With her fair leftovers of money from that deal with New-U, she had many options.

And so, a post appeared on all of her social media, about Kim collecting a group of beauties that every girl could apply to. With thousands of applications a day, it was very hard to pick the best, but after around two months, Kim was sure that she had enough possible girls.

What and how many girls applied?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)