More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Kim Kardashian: After Showing, Prototype Growth Breeder

Kim Kardashian stood nude in a lab, "So let's get this straight you guys won't give me one of your current models but you are willing to let me try out one of your prototypes?" She asked.

The doctor smiled, she herself was a black futa using the strong model making her muscular and very well endowed her large balls bulged from her elasto jeans as did the bump of her dick as well. "Well it's not really a prototype anymore we've had numerous tests and it's a perfectly viable model we're just using you for the public test." she explained.

Kim narrowed her eyes, but nodded, ever since the first opening of New-U Kim desperately wanted to have the Size Queen body model type. Kim had longed to see from the mans side of sex and New-U was the obvious choice. But they refused to give her any of the current body types. For months she had fought them to gain the ability to use their models but then they decided on a compromise. Kim Kardashian would be the first to use a prototype model that they were planning on releasing in a few more months. So here she was now, ready to have her genetic coding altered to get an entirely brand new body. She looked at the doctor, "So what exactly does this new body do again?" she asked.

The doctor cleared her throat, "This model is a unique model one meant for those with a desire to breed who want to increase their family sizes primarily meant for women from the middle east who wish to break from the... oppressive men of their society. You'll start out small, but with each woman you successfully impregnate your body will grow larger till you reach your max size. Which in terms of your body's proportions is about the same size as a Size Queen, your testicles however will keep enlarging till you deem them big enough. All you need to do is find a woman and impregnate her. You must do that to 20 women to reach your max body size. You manage to do that within a year and we'll give you that body completely free of charge." she said.

Kim scowled, this agreement was the only condition to this body, that and she had to take care of whoever she impregnated and their children. To say this put a dent in her desires was an understatement. Kim loved and wanted one thing and one thing alone, sex. She had sex when she was in her teens and since then it became an inseparable part of her life, but she had grown tired of being on the penetrated end. Sadly strap-on was not an option for her cause one it wasn't real and she couldn't feel it... but when New-U came and showed off the futa models... she knew she had to have it. To finally be on the other side with the option to go right in between as well? She'd have to be an idiot to not take it. But now she was to be the father of 20+ kids and would have to use her money for raising them and her... well future wives. "Let's just get this over with!" she growled. The doctor nodded to another doctor and Kim felt a syringe needle at her neck, she was within seconds.

Kim groaned as she opened her eyes she could feel the difference... everything felt... wrong... smaller some how... she sat up and saw the same doctor from earlier. "Did it work?" she asked, her voice sounded the same.

The doctor nodded, "Indeed quite swimmingly." she said, "Here have a look at the new 'you,'" she chuckled. She held out her hand and Kim raised hers... and she got up and was lead to a mirror. What Kim saw made her face dark with rage.

She looked at her hands, her arms, and her now completely flat bust and butt, she stood now at 4'5'' instead of 5'2 1/2'' that she had originally stood at. She did have a dick and balls though quite a big set at that. Her dick was 6 inches long and 2 inches thick soft, and her balls were 5 inches in diameter. It was clear she was made for breeding. "Why do I look like this dammit!?" she roared at the doctor.

The doctor cackled, "Oh ho ho ho ho! This is your base body, as you impregnate it'll grow you can't appreciate the growth till you start small can you?" she said with a smirk.

Kim glared at her, "Fine... can I go I gotta find some dumb chick to impregnate." she growled.

The doctor smiled, "Actually we do have a volunteer, she's one of your fans heard you were getting the operation and offered to be impregnated. Now then once impregnated she will emit pheromone all you have to do is smell it and bam you'll grow do this for 20 women and you'll get to your max body size how big you make your balls is up to you. So then how about making one of your fans happy... or would you prefer to pick up some dumb hooker? Keep in mind either way you gotta support them both and however many kids the have." said the doctor...

Fuck the fan or go find someone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)