More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Fuck the fan or go find someone?

Kim Kardashian Fan Fucker

"Is she here?" Kim asked.

The doctor nodded, "Yes she just came this morning ready for you to knock up." she said.

Kim sighed, "Fine I'll do her." she said, 'If anything it'll be good practice,' she thought this was her first time with an actual dick. Again she didn't use strap-ons cause there was no payoff for her. So this was her very first penetration of any kind. She was led out of where she was to another room.

It was then that the doctor snapped her fingers, "Oh yes before I forget she wanted some... 'adjustments' for this so enjoy she got these specially for you." she said at the door.

Kim raised an eyebrow and went into the door, inside was a beautiful black woman, she had a thin body of glistening golden brown skin, large perfectly spherical breasts big as medium sized beach balls, a big round apple bottom butt that jutted out from her body, big pursed lips, and very wide mother bearing hips. She was the perfect example of a bimbo, Kim couldn't help but think how hot that was, and she felt her dick get hard instantly. She felt it, blood flooding her dick making it hard making her modest 6 inches now 12, her balls also swelled up slightly as they began producing sperm for the impregnating. She heard a voice in her head speaking, "Breed! Breed!! BREED!!!" and she couldn't deny it. She walked up to the fan oblivious to the door closing and she reached up and grabbed her tits squeezing and mashing them, despite their rounded and firm look they were incredibly soft and malleable. She was gonna make them even bigger when she impregnated this fan!

She released her fondling hands and went to the bed and stood on it so she was equal height, she pointed at her dick, "Suck it!" Commanded Kim. The fan nodded and walked up nervously, her body was only a recent change she had absolutely no experience with sex but she would try her best to satisfy Kim Kardashian. She walked up and grasped the celebrities length.

It throbbed in her hand, "S-So this is a dick..." she said.

Kim raised an eyebrow, "Are you a virgin?" she cooed, the fan nodded blushing, "You're cute you know that? What's your name?" she asked.

The woman looked up, "Jasmine, Jasmine Richards." she said.

Kim smiled, "Well Jasmine, mind if I call you Jas?" Jasmine shook her head, "Well Jas I'll help you you out, you grab the dick with both hands and you go like this." She showed Jasmine the pumping motion, Jasmine did as instructed. Kim hissed with pleasure as the simple action started, "Ffffuck yeah that's good." she gurgled, 'No wonder guys freak out just from this it's taking everything I got to not cum right away.' she thought. "O-Okay g-good start now open your mouth and lick it." she stammered. Jasmine looked at it, then up at Kim, "Do it!" she ordered somewhat harshly. Jasmine jumped then looked at her dick again and poked out her tongue to lick. It was an odd taste somewhat sweet and sour. But that single lick was enough to send Kim into orgasm. Her hip thrusted forward out of instinct smacking Jasmine in the mouth, Jasmine squealed and stepped back her tongue held out and Kim began to shoot cum. She shot 9 powerful shots of thick and copious jizz that splattered onto Jasmine's nude body. When she stopped she stood there her eyes blanked out from the orgasm and her legs trembled she fell back onto the bed her butt landing hard making the mattress spring up slightly on the front and back then settle down again. 'Hoooollllyyyy fuck that was amazing! And that was just from her tongue! Imagine what it'd be like in her pussy.' she wanted to feel it, she wanted to feel her dick slide in and unload the contents of her nuts into Jasmine...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)