More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marlikton Marlikton

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Kilram: Kraken School Witcher

1265

"Sisters!!" Whispess yelled, "He is here, the one promised, the witcher whose fluids shall make us fertile has appeared in our woods at last". "Let us go and fetch him sisters it isn't every day someone like this "visits" us, we wouldn't want to be bad hosts".

The Crones teleported to the location where the wounded but still living unnamed Witcher lay exhausted, covered in burns that were already healing and glowing with wild magic that was now settling inside of him.

"He is a big one sisters," Brewess said "I will carry him back with us than he shall be healed and made whole and then he shall make us whole"

The Witcher wakened a bit and fortunately for The Crones Weavess saw and changed to her beautiful visage to trick the Witcher in there grasp. "Hold still good sir my sisters and I will take good care of you this I promise but do tell me what is your name?"

"I..I am Kilram of the Kraken my lady and I thank you and your sisters" Kilram passed out again and let himself be taken to what he thought was a safe place to heal. He was sorely mistaken.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)