More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Marlikton Marlikton

What's next?

8 years later

1273

Kilram had finally escaped the Crones thanks to the woman of the elder blood, he was still weaponless and on a new sphere according to the Crones. Over the years they had said that they could get him back home once the Conjunction of the Spheres happened again but he later learned that he could not, in fact, return home he was stuck here.

Kilram had a wife Sundrae and he would miss her most of all, the red-haired temptress always had him around her finger but truth be told he just didn't care what the other Masters thought of him and her but now she was gone, his school of the Kraken was gone.

After wandering for days maybe even weeks Kilram just didn't care to count anymore he came across what appeared to be a new settlement, he sat on a fallen log and rested for a spell. Soon A dwarf approached and introduced himself "Hey there, wow your a big fella aren't ys...and a Witcher too." "What gave it away? My scars?" Said Kilram as The dwarf laughed. "Me name is Zoltan Chivay and I have met and even befriended a few Witchers in me time, even Geralt of Rivia." Said the Dwarf.

"I am impressed they seem to be a dying breed here but don't most people try to befriend Witchers here, I mean back home they were the things that kept the darkness at bay, The Wild Hunt in check although I'm beginning to think that those Crones weren't lying about every single thing just the things that kept me there for 7 years." Said Kilram which led to Zoltan being startled "Wait Wait Wait you met and survived the Crones for 7 years?" Zoltan laughed "Damn brother you must be the luckiest bastard here and ye still have both your ears."

Kilram liked this Zoltan character but he had to move on there must be a Witcher school where he could pick up some new supplies nearby. "Zoltan tell me where is the nearest Witcher school I need to resupply and get my bearings better than I do right now."

"Well there being a ruin that I believe used to be The Bear school about a mile that way, but who knows what has taken residence there but I believe there is another small village nearby should at least help ye forge some stuff if ye have some talent in blacksmithing." Kilram thanked his new friend and made his way to the nearby village.

Zoltan couldn't quite place what he was feeling but something about this witcher just seemed wrong to him, something was off. This Kilram was big and built like Letho, Zoltan watched as he dodged a piece of scrap metal that had just narrowly missed taking off his head by accident. So he was agile like most witchers but still, something made his beard itch and he felt he needed to contact his friend Triss Merigold as quick as he could.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)