More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

How does Patsy’s baby penis end up in the spotlight?

Kilgrave

Trish got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She walked into her bedroom to find her dresser and closet empty and her balcony door wide open. “Hey Patsy!” Trish turned around to see Kilgrave in the doorway. Trish quickly grabbed her gun off the dresser and fired…..only to be met with a click. “Looking for these?” He then opened his fist and allowed six bullets to fall onto the floor. Trish looked at him angrily. She felt violated. He had snuck into her home with her in it, taken away her clothes and her only means of defense. “What do you want, Kilgrave? Kilgrave smiled. “Drop the towel. And don’t cover up with your hands.” Face turning scarlet, Trish found herself dropping her towel to the ground, revealing her flat chest and micropenis. “Oh how delightful! Patsy never grew up!” Trish was humiliated but she refused to beg. “Go fuck yourself!” “Hey, don’t act like a dick if you don’t have one!” She winced. “Why are you even here Kilgrave?” “I’m glad you asked. Put these on.” He handed her a trench coat and blindfold. She did as she was told(because, well, you know) and he led her into a van and they drove off.

Where does he take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)