More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

Where does he take her?

A Humiliating Demand

“We’re here!”, Kilgrave said excitedly. “Remove your blindfold.” Trish did as she was told and looked out the van windows to see Times Square, packed with people. A far less threatening sight than she was expecting. “Why are we we here?” Kilgrave smiled. “Patsy, I want you to walk into the middle of Times Square, drop the trench coat and dance while singing the theme song to Its Patsy, for four hours, stopping every thirty minutes to offer photos with fans. In these photos you must pose while making two peace signs. I want you to smile as you do all of this. Once the four hours are up I want you to take your chode with two fingers and rub it to all the women in the crowd and cum. Then you will be free to pick up your trench coat and find a way home. Trish smiled and got out of the van. It drove off and she started walking. Her mind was racing. No! She can’t do this! She’ll be ruined! But she wasn’t in control anymore. “Hey isn’t that Patsy in that trench coat?!” More people started to turn towards her. No, no, no! “She’s not wearing any shoes. You don’t think?” Oh god….. She felt her penis start to twitch. Oh no! She got to the center and started to undo the trench coat. Here it comes, she thought. The **** of my career.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)