More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Kiera

Kiera Shatterstorm

  • A harsh mercenary for hire turned adventurer after her previous group of companions disappeared under mysterious circumstances on a mission gone wrong. Kiera has a somewhat bulky, muscular figure, with large breasts and broad shoulders. Her reddish-brown hair surrounds a harsh face, with a long scar over her left eye. Together, her features add up to make an intimidating, yet still alluring presence. Approximately 35 years old
  • Kiera was a soldier for most of her early life, moving on to work as a mercenary when the major wars came to an end. She moved from mercenary band to band, slowly building up a group of tight-knit comrades who she knew could be relied upon. Eventually, Kiera broke off to form her own group, the Phoenix Flame. After a few successful jobs, the Flame was given a task to explore a recently uncovered ancient temple. It was there that everything went wrong. The temple, they soon discovered, was housing some sort of ancient, eldritch monstrosity which awoke to their presence. While the majority of the flame was extinguished, Kiera managed to escape, but wound up with some sort of bizarre eldritch parasite fused to her arm, an eternal reminder of the lives her leadership cost.
  • Kiera is firm and serious, quick to anger and stubborn. She has joined the Bravos primarily to repent for her past, to try and make up for the lives her mistakes have cost, though it seems likely that she might have some secret motives as well.
  • Since the incident, Kiera has learned some measure of control over the eldritch symbiote, and is able to use it's power to aid her in combat. From calling upon bizarre incomprehensible magics, to using it to enhance her own strength and durability, the symbiote has proven to be a powerful tool--at least when it's feeling cooperative. The apparently sentient creature seems to have a will of its own, and can be an incredibly dangerous double edged sword.
  • Kiera wears heavy studded leathers, layers stacked over each other for mobility and protection. While the symbiote is primarily fused to her left arm, it is capable of growing and spreading to cover most of her body, should the need arise.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)