More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Who is his patient?

Kevin and Rachel

Kevin and Rachel were the darling couple who had been coming around for a few weeks now. No one ever said why, yet the gossip was they were struggling to have a baby. Kevin worked long hours as a local car mechanic and Rachel took what came her way at the temp agency. They could only afford Dr Dandy because he bartered automotive care in place of payment and Rachel had filled in for the receptionist on occasion. They sat quietly next to each other, thumbing through old magazines. Kevin was going on his mid 30s and his honeymoon weight showed no sign of slimming down. Despite this he was a pleasent, approachable guy if you didn't mind grease stained coveralls. Rachel was a bottle blonde housewife who always found an excuse to wear a sundress. Some say it's a throwback to old school values, she says it's all because Kevin drools over them. After waiting about 15 minutes they hear the door behind reception open and the Doctor step out.

"Alright Mrs Beaux. You take care now. Please follow the instructions on the prescription this time. If you have any questions at all please call us."

Dr Dandy steps out into reception with the withered Mrs Beaux behind him. She's the notorious town gossip and often had to "make an appointment" for somethingnor another. Probably to see why the dashing man was still a bachelor.

"Kevin! Rachel! How lovely. Are we ready? Nervous?"

"Super nervous Doc. We really need your help."

"Well lets see how things are going, shall we?"

The Doctor steps through the door, holding it open for his two patients, and ushers them to the first room on the left.

What does he find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)