More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Kerri Sanders, 34, Former Teacher

I carefully turn the corner of the street in my black BMW to park in the staff parking lot at the front of the building. It was a clear early morning in this relatively small city but it was not as busy as it used to be for a Monday. The streets were mostly clear and there were hardly any cars moving around. Pedestrians were few and most of the hustle and bustle this early had not seemed to have taken off yet. Getting here from home was so much easier now as the commute was usually long and ridden with traffic jams. With the new late start of the day, things have changed. A lot of things had changed since yesterday. The day when the orders came for every woman in the world. The day was still fresh in my mind, but those memories were not important right now. What was important was that I carried out what was required of me starting today.

I got out of my car, gingerly stepping out into the parking lot with my black high heels, which was practically the only article of clothing I had on along with a black garter belt and a pair of fishnet stockings. My ample round E cupped breasts swayed as I closed the door, completely uncovered for the world to see. My shaven pussy was exposed and despite the breezy nature of my lack of dress, I was unashamed, as the orders had decreed. My public display of indecency was no longer criminal or taboo. It was required of me, and of every able woman in the world, for me to be able to better fulfill my new ordained purpose in life. I approached the building that was once my usual work place in a calm, sexy sashay. As I walked, I could hear a number of wolf whistles and cat calls somewhere in the street, likely from passersby who admired my tall, slim and curvy build, of which I completely ignored with my expression placid. I took a moment to push some strands of my blonde updo out my baby blue colored eyes to look up at the defaced murals and signboard of the once proud institution of learning.

It was no longer called 'Central Senior High'. The new masters had called it 'Fuck Central'. I was reminded that it was no longer a school. It was now a place where the former male students could use their former educators and female peers as their new fuck slaves and sex toys. There were even signs put up all around the campus that promised free sex, advertising it more like some sleazy red light district than a place where people went to learn.

This was where I used to work. Now, by decree of the masters, I work it much more differently. For the benefit and health of my former students, and to anyone who wants me to please them.

"By the master's decree," I chanted, "I will please them."

What do I do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)