More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RookBartly RookBartly

Who are you?

Kelly, an office worker

Kelly Ohmsford stared at the woman standing in the living room of her apartment, completely unsure of how this woman entered her home or what she was talking about. The woman was dressed like something out of a video game or a ghost story. A stark contrast to her own clothes, which were a red polyester pencil skirt which covered the top of her dark stockings and a plain white satin button up blouse. This other woman’s white hair was also contrast to her own which was jet black pulled into a high pony tail. “How did you get in my apartment!? Get out of here before I call the cops!” Kelly demanded.

Regina laughed. “Relax, I’m not really here... technically speaking, I’m in that ring your wearing. I guess you could say you're wearing me!” She walked over to the wall and pressed her hand through it as if it wasn’t there. “Look, I don’t feel like covering this again so just leave it as that and tell me about yourself.”

Kelly took a step back when the woman ‘phased’ her hand through the wall. “I’mmmm uh... Kelly. Kelly Ohmsford. I work at Jerl’s intimates head quarters.”

Regina placed her hands on her hips. “Ok, this is going to take too long... fine, I’ll find out for myself.” The woman started to glow a soft white and you felt the ring heat up. Looked down at her hand you see the ring was glowing the same white which faded quickly. Once it was done, she looked back at Regina was was no longer glowing herself. “You're 24 years old and you're not a virgin. You had sex with your last... and only boyfriend who ended up dumping you about two weeks later. You don’t own any sex toys nor have you ever masturbated in your life...” Regina looked at Kelly in surprise. “Wow really? Not even once? Anyway, you never had an orgasm, you poor thing, and you have literally zero sex drive and you're not interested in women all... didn’t have that is. That about sums it up.”

Kelly was left speechless as this strange woman seemed to know all about her sex life. “Wait, how did you...”

Regina cut her off knowing what she was going to say. “Magic nitwit.” She tapped on her ring finger. “As long as you are wearing that ring, we are bonded. I can appear and disappear as I wish, the ring takes some getting used to. The more powerful the change you make the more the ring will burn. But as you get better at using it, the less it burns. So don’t try to make every woman on the planet your horny sex at once. You will regret it. What hurts too much to do now will be bearable or even not noticeable later.” She walked to Kelly, whose back was against the wall. “Anyway, now that I told you how this works. I’ll let you have some ‘personal time’. If you need me just say my name.”

And with that Regina pressed her lips into Kelly’s in kiss and disappeared leaving Kelly standing alone in her living room. “Must be loosing my mind.” She sat down on the couch and turned the TV on not sure what to do about everything that had just transpired. The channel she was on was an infomercial for an exercise workout DVD which is something that Kelly normally didn’t care for but she though to herself ‘Damn, that trainer has a nice set of tits. I’d love feel them’. As soon as she though it she shook her head. “What the fuck am I thinking!?”

Kelly quickly changed the channel. This the next channel had a lingerie commercial on and she was unable to stop looking at the girls. She felt flushed and bit her lip as she watched with lust in her eyes. She squeezed one her breasts and realized what she was doing quickly changing the channels again. “Fuck, this is insane, I’m not a lesbian. I can’t be getting horny from just watching TV!” She took a deep breath. “That woman wasn’t lying about this ring... it really is trying to turn me into a lesbian... There has to be something I can watch without wanting to fuck the shit out of my TV.”

Kelly clicked the TV guide button and started scrolling through the channels for something harmless but entertaining. She spotted a rerun of Myth busters and switched to it. “This has to be the least provocative thing on...”. She thought out loud. The screen was filled with a scene of Karie Byron standing behind a coffee bar with a tip jar and what had to be DD plump and perky breasts. Right then she remembered this episode. They were testing how breast size affected how much she got in tips. And Kelly really wanted to give Karie a huge tip.... of her tongue! She slammed her hand on the power button as fast as she could and tossed the remote to the side.

She stood up and paced around her room trying to come up with a plan but her thoughts kept dwelling on the girls she saw on TV and how hot she was feeling. “You, know... there is one way to get yourself to stop thinking about fucking every woman you come across... That’s just to have sex.” A very unenthusiastic voice said from behind causing Kelly to jump. Laying on her couch was Regina. “Look, every woman that puts on the ring does the same thing. They all deny they are attracted to girls... then they go nearly nuts fighting the urge, then eventually fucking the brains out of every woman they meet.” Regina sighed. “If you just give in and have sex you’ll be better off.”

Kelly looked at Regina. “Wait, if your not really here how the hell are you laying on my fucking couch!”

“Oh relax, I can sit or stand on any object. Otherwise I’d fall through the floor. Don’t ask useless questions. I already told you. ‘Magic’” she made air quotes as she said Magic then faded away again.

“That is really annoying you know.” Kelly said in protest to Regina just disappearing. Kelly needed to come up with an idea of what to do. No way she would be able to get through a whole day at work like this...

What does Kelly do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)