More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What Keira do? She continues her streak or she stops to masturbate? If she stops, she has any problem while masturbating?

Keira needs to stop and masturbate, but she's caught

She needed it. She need to stop, and relieve herself. The sensation is too strong to continue walking. Her legs tremble, like exiging her to stop and satisfy her obvious arousal state. So, Keira does it. She stops. She looks for a safe place, and she find a place behind a dumpster. It doesn't matter where, she needs to touch herself.

That where you enter in this story. You were espacing of two robbers that were trying to rob your wallet and things that you were carrying with you, and since you don't want to lsoe them, you just run out. You enter in the alley to try to lose them, and that's when you see a woman, with a paper bag in her head, masturbating behind a dumpster. You stop to look at herself.

Keira can't see the indivdual that stop to see her. She was concentrated on rubbing her clit. Up and down. Up and down. This rimming was giving her more and more pleasure, and she wasn't sure if she can stand more minutes doing this without cumming. After moaning for this, action, she opened her eyes, and what she see distrubes her: she see a man looking at her. She rapidly stand up, and cover her private parts. You quickly, politely, cover your eyes, but the sudden noise of the robbers approaching made you take quick action: you grab Keira by the arm, and you hide both of you inside an abandoned locker that was near your ubication. The robbers run through the alley, shout _"Where does he go?" _and ran out of there. The path seems safe, and where you and the naked Keira Knightley are doesn't have much air left...

Do you come out checking or not? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)