More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Kaylee Kaneshiro

Kaylee Kaneshiro is an American actress and model. She is known for portraying Josie Saltzman on The CW television series, Legacies, a role she played from 2018 to 2021.

Kaylee grew up in Southern California. Due to her early career in modeling and acting, she was homeschooled for part of their upbringing. Kaylee is of 1/4 Japanese descent through their grandfather, who is from Okinawa, and spoke Japanese while growing up.

Kaylee publicly came out as queer in June 2021.

Kaylee began her career as a model before transitioning into acting. She went on to appear on shows like American Horror Story, Santa Clarita Diet, The Real O'Neals, and Kickin' It among others and their first lead role was in the 2014 independent film in Mary Loss of Soul.

In 2018, Kaylee was cast in The CW's supernatural drama series Legacies as Josie Saltzman, one of the series' starring roles, a role she portrayed on the show through its fourth season. In 2021, she was cast in the thriller film The Locksmith.

On November 30, 2023, she announced on Instagram that she would no longer be using the stage surname "Bryant" she'd chosen as an 11-year-old, and would henceforth be going by her birthname "Kaylee Kaneshiro."

Where is Kaylee when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)