More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by quickfiretpcs quickfiretpcs

Who are you?

Kayla, 18, Skinny Nerd

Before you can respond, you're taken aback by the girl at the counter. She's everything you avoided in high school right up until graduation, as a matter of fact, she looks no older than you are. A tight gray polo shirt clung to an ample chest and flat stomach. Her long blonde hair was kept loose and draping over her athletic shoulders, almost covering a name tag reading "Madison." The sleeves of her uniform were barely long enough to be called sleeves at all, stopping above arms with incredible definition and hard peaks on her biceps, even at rest. After a moment, Madison lightly clears her throat, bringing you back to attention.

"Oh, um, sorry. I'm Kayla. Kayla Martin. I signed up online for the, uh, the special discount."

Madison taps on her keyboard a few times and says "Yep! Here you are." She reaches under the desk and hands you a black drawstring backpack. "In the bag is your membership card and a few complimentary goodies for signing up. You know, T-shirt, water bottle, etc." She stands up and you're shocked at her height, she's at least 6', but probably a couple inches over. "Let me show you to the changing room, we can talk about your goals on the way."

As you walk through the gym, you can't help compare yourself to the young amazon in the full wall mirrors. She's almost a full foot taller than your 5'4" and your scrawny silhouette can basically fit in the shadow of her physique. Even her attire makes you feel outclassed. Madison wore tight black yoga pants with a light gray checker pattern squeezed around thighs that were each probably the size of both of yours put together. She had on gym shoes, but they looked extremely expensive, and she was wearing what looked like a full face of makeup. You understand that she's at work, but who wears that much makeup to the gym? Especially when they look like Madison and clearly don't need it.

Meanwhile, you are following behind her in loose black sweatpants, a Legend of Zelda hoodie, thick glasses over zero makeup, and your shoulder length black hair in a ponytail. You shrink trying to hide in the open before your host speaks up.

"So, what are your goals here at Goliath Gym?"

What do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)