More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by taipan909 taipan909

What do you want?

Find Love

You blush sheepishly. "Uh, well, I actually came here to find a... partner."

Madison turns and gives you a friendly wink. "Ah, you like the fit ones, do you?"

"Yeah... and I'm pan, so anyone will do."

She chuckles. "Well, I'm sure we can find someone for you. After all, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction! I'll tell you what, you go and get changed while I sort out a group exercise to ease you in and give you a peak at your possible partners." She grinned and walked off, leaving you to

Quickly, you change from your hoodie to a tank top and shorts. A quick glance in the mirror confirms you look just as bare as you feel, and twice as skinny. How was this a good idea? You can't imagine a fate worse than being judged by a group of hot people while you struggle to lift anything over five kilos.

Before you can back out of this, though, there's a knock on the door.

"Are you ready, Kayla? I have the group set up and ready to go."

"Sure," you stammer back, and walk out. Madison looks you over and gives a kind smile.

"Don't worry about this too much," she assures you. "Everyone starts somewhere. Besides, no one is here to judge you." She pulls you by the hand to a group of people standing around yoga mats, small dumbbells at their feet.

There's only seven of them, excluding you and Madison, but they're all so extremely hot you want to faint. But, out of all of these drop-dead gorgeous people, one especially catches your eye.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)