More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by quickfiretpcs quickfiretpcs

What do you want?

Get Stronger

"I want to get stronger" you blurt out. Walking in here you never would have planned to say that, but with Madison's obvious muscles in front of you, it was all you could think of.

"Well, that's a good reason to come to the gym." Madison joked with a cute chuckle. "I'll teach you some basics today and let you get familiar with the gym. After that, I'll get you set up with a trainer and I believe your deal was for 4 weeks of training, right?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Get changed and meet me in the hall and we can get started putting you through the paces."


Back in the changing room, you sit on a bench soaking wet with your head in your hands.

"Holy shit. What did I sign up for?" You ask nobody in particular. You aren't sure you learned anything from Madison other than the fact that you can't perform any of the lifts with any weight added to the bar, and for some you had to forget the bar all together. Standing up hurts and you groan at the effort. "I can't wait to get home. My PlayStation never abuses me like this."

How's the progress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)