More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Who (and what) are you?

Kaya Windtrotter, Female Centaur

Hands... Hands Everywhere... Hands on her face, hands on her body... Hands inside of her... Then, an all consuming darkness... Suffocating darkness... She... She couldn't breathe!

Kaya awoke from the dream with a hoarse gasp, her eyes shooting open. She tried to stand but she was met with unexpected pain, causing her to immediately collapse. Her lungs still on fire, she began to cough wildly, eventually ejecting some sort of sticky liquid from her throat. The goo dripped from her lips and splashed on her tits, which Kaya just noticed were bare. In fact, her entire body was exposed!

"What... cough cough... What in the hell..." Still spitting out the mysterious substance, she tried her best to examine her surroundings. She was in a forest, the foliage so dense only a token amount of sunlight made its way down to her. The strange calls of beasts and birds echoed around the canopy, making her feel both alone and surrounded. What had she gotten herself into?

"Where am I?" Kaya asked, before a much more horrifying realization took hold of her. "Wait... Who am I?" Gripping her head with her hands, the poor girl realized she had no idea who she was. She did not remember having parents, any friends, where she was from, why she was here! It was all gone! She spent a few minutes panicking, her mind for answers, before calmer notions finally regained control.

"Alright, calm down Kaya," she said out loud to herself. "Let's go over what we know." She knew her name was Kaya Windtrotter, though the meaning behind that name was lost to her. She also felt at home in her half-horse, half-human body, remembering her huge tits, long black hair, strong four legs, and brush-like tail. She remembered that she was twenty years old, though she could not recall her birthday. Finally, Kaya knew that, when push came to shove, she shoved. Her physical strength was evident in the definition of her abs and the muscles in her legs.

Testing some boundaries, she slowly rose to her feet. In doing so, she realized the pain was not in her legs. The soreness seemed to be coming from her nether region. Reaching behind her, she cautiously ran a hand across her rear and to her cunt. It was immediately evident that the area had been used recently, and whoever it was had not been gentle. She winced as she brushed her fingers over the lips, finding them soaking wet. However, it was not arousal but something far more copious which covered her hand. Withdrawing it, Kaya realized in horror that it was the same substance she had just coughed up; it was cum!

"God, there's so much!" She complained, trying her best to clean herself up. Luckily, the cum seemed to simply be covering her pussy, rather than inside of it. At least she wouldn't be pregnant. Sending her hand north, she found her asshole in a similar state. The well-used pucker was plastered with cum and sore to the touch. As she cleaned herself up, she wondered how she had even ended up like this. Had she been ? Had it been consensual? She had no way of knowing.

Once she was satisfyingly clean, Kaya finally examined her surroundings. There didn't seem to be any signs of a struggle, the local flora unbroken and no tracks in sight. It was almost as if Kaya had just been dropped here, in the middle of the forest. Peering further into the brush, she finally spotted something out of place. A large piece of leather was lying nearby, next to a rotting log.

At first, the young centaur was wary of investigating it. After all, she had not exactly found herself in a welcoming place. This forest was clearly dangerous, and the leather was definitely suspicious. However, if she wanted to have any chance of recovering her memories, she needed to take chances. Still trying her best to be cautious, Kaya trotted over to the leather object and picked it up.

(Temporary Effect: Sore Asshole and Pussy)

(Action: Investigate the Leather)

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)