More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select your character

Katrina Lanus (Catgirl Route)

On Earth, Katrina Lanus was the best friend (lackey) of the queen of No-Name High, Matilda Walker.

Despite this, she was a generally good natured person. Unfortunately, Matilda's , included having her boyfriend, Owen Francis, her for getting too close with Matilda's brother, John. Kat was driven to suicide, jumping off the school's rooftop.

Weirdly, she survived the fall only to be run over by a truck. Now, here is how this reincarnation thing works. In her new life, Kat was reborn as a Neko (cat girl).

Her mother sold her as a plaything to Isekaia's version of Matilda Walker who was the princess of this universe's Camelot.

Matilda was exactly the same kind of person that her Earth counterpart was. In fact, when Katrina formed a relationship with Prince John Walker, Vanessa had her lover, Owen, , whip and her. After that, Kat dared not go near John for fear of Matilda's wrath.

Then Katrina turned 18 and suddenly the memories of her life on Earth came flooding back. Katrina currently had a collar round her neck tied to Matilda's bedpost. Her owner Matilda came in.

For some reason Matilda looked more like Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night than she did on Earth despite being a completely different ethnicity. Well, caucasians and asians both look alike anyway. She didn't seem to notice the text floating above her head.

Matilda left Kat a bowl of some kinda food she had no idea what it was before leaving. Eventually Kat was unleashed. She got dressed in a cloak. She didn't wear any shoes, preferring to go barefoot.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)