More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

Who is fortunate/unfortunate enough to find the ring(s)?

Katie the bride to be at her bachelorette party gets the lie ring

Katie a 26 year old blonde 5’5” yoga instructor with perky c cup breast, was in Nashville with her friends for her bachelorette party, she had gotten all of her bridesmaids collectible jewelry. Katie kept the lie ring; her maid of honor, Lana, received the truth ring, and each of the others got other mystical rings. Jessica got the ring of submission, which made the wearer submissive to all, Taya had the ring of affirmation as all questions she asked was always yes, Pattie, Katie’s 19 year old sister, got the negate ring as all questions are nos. Lana is a hot redhead with curls, she is 5’10” with 42” long legs, she was a college volleyball player when her and Katie were roommates, she was now a high school English teacher and volleyball coach. Her breast were smaller than Katie’s but she had the best ass and leg combo. Jessica was stacked and packed the short 4’11” brunette had boobs as big as her head forming a perfect hourglass figure. Taya is a little older than the rest of the group the 31 year old black woman was a Bootcamp Instructor at the same gym as Katie, she also moonlights as a nude model her perfect proportions and toned abs make her look perfection she is 5’8” tall D cups and a bubble butt that is absolutely bootylicious the girls often joked. Pattie looks like a carbon copy of her sister.

Who makes the first chaotic use

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)