More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

Katie Nolwind

(originally posted by Anonymous)

It was a stormy day, with lots of rain coming down. School had just ended for the day, and one girl was walking back home. This girl was Katie Nolwind.

Katie was an 18 year old girl, having only turned 18 a few months ago. She was 5'8", and had a fairly fit body. She only had B-Cup breasts, but they looked quite nice on her. She had dirty blonde hair that went to her shoulders, and she had cute blue eyes and a nice butt. She was a kind, playful girl, and she'd never want to hurt anyone. As nice and pretty as she was, she only had a romantic interest and somewhat of a sexual desire with only one boy: Matt.

Matt was a very smart kid, but he was a bit lacking in some areas. He was 5'11.5", but was very skinny, only weighing 125 lbs., and he was also very shy. Something Katie didn't know about her boyfriend was that he had an above average penis.

Katie loved Matt more than anything else in the world. She would never do anything to change him. Well, at least not personality wise. His muscles could be a little bigger. But Katie had decided that if she were to have sex, it would only be with Matt. And she wouldn't him to do it, either.

But today, it was wet, and there was even lightning. However, Katie had a rubber jacket and rubber shoes, so she should have been fine. But then, all of a sudden, a large lighting bolt came down and struck her in the chest. But it seemed that this lightning was so powerful, it shattered reality.

Katie was confused. She was walking on the street, when all of a sudden, bam! She was in some strange place. In front of her was a man, who then started to talk.

"Hello, Katie. You have been chosen to receive the power of God. So you can pretty much change any part of anything, change reality, time travel, just about anything you want." the man said.

And like that, Katie was back on the street, being struck by lightning. But for some reason, the electricity coursing through her didn't feel painful; instead, it just made her feel more powerful. Katie thought about what the man said to her. Deciding to test if she was really omnipotent, she willed herself to her house, and to be completely dry. When she opened her eyes, she found that she was in her bedroom, with not a single drop on her.

Realizing what fun she could have changing reality and the like, Katie began to make her plans...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)