More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who will be the first to pay up?

Katie, a cash-strapped college brunette

You decided to pay a visit to Katie first, the brunette living on the second floor of the apartment. She was a third-year student near a college close to the apartment building. When she first approached you a year ago, luggage at hand, it seemed she was looking for a place that would let her throw parties every weekend. Of course, most landlords you know aren't that keen on that idea.

"So let me get this straight, you'll give me a discount on my rent in exchange for sex?" You recall Katie asking before she quickly signed the paper after you nodded. You remember thoroughly pounding her from behind the first night to the point she blacked out on your couch. You give a hard knock on Katie's door before waiting outside. As usual, the loud sound of music blaring from her apartment.

"Is that you Mr. J? The door's not locked" You can hear Katie groaning from inside as you twist the door knob open, revealing a slightly hungover brunette on a couch. You took notice of what she was wearing as you locked the front door, a simple black one piece that barely hid anything from the imagination.

"Hey Katie, hungover as usual?" You ask as you plop yourself on Katie's couch, right next to her petite frame.

"Mhmm....you know it Mr. J, the guys got me crazy drunk then fucked me silly I guess hehe" Katie chuckled before resting her head on your lap. You already knew it from the first time she walked inside your building but Katie was a certified slut.

"You didn't see them leave did you" She asked as she shut her eyes, using your lap like a pillow.

"Yup, three jock boys left in the morning, half as hungover as you".

"You here bout rent Mr. J? Cuz I-I don't got i-it if that's what you're asking" Katie snuggled deeper onto your lap, resting without a care in the world.

"Why am I not surprised" You say to yourself.

"It's not my fault. D-Daddy didn't give me enough for the booze, condoms and rent" From browsing Katie's search history, you knew she had a Daddy fetish, specifically for her rich step-dad who kicked her out after he went home to an orgy with all three holes of her precious step-daughter filled to the brim. That being said, that pretentious fuck still showers her with money and expensive gifts like the necklace Katie had on now. Maybe he had a daughter fetish too, who knows.

"Whatever Mr. J, just do the usual okie? But like can you do all the work? I'm too tired to do anything" A half-asleep Katie mumbled to herself as she reeked of sex and cum.

"Don't worry, I intend to collect the rent, someway, somehow" You say as you slip your hand underneath Katie's one piece, squeezing her modest but cute breast.

What do you do to Katie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)