More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littleprincespanties1 Littleprincespanties1

Katey is about to get the spanking off her life

Katey gets spanked like a little girl

What are you doing Katey cry’s let me go Iam old enough to be your mother Nikki giggling really are you well you don’t look it in your my little pony panties and tiny bra with your tiny titts the 19 year old mocks Nikki then starts to spank Katey Smack Smack Smack soon katey is kicking screaming NOO STOP Iam a 46 year old woman not a little girl you can’t do this Nikki starts snigger really are well if you can take a bare bottom spanking then I will believe you with that Nikki pulls Katey’s my little pony panties down to her ankles katey is screaming don’t pull my panties down Nikki giggling ready as she starts to spank the 46 year old woman on her bare ass Smack Smack Smack soon Katey is reduced to kicking screaming sobbing mess NOOOOO stop it hurts I can’t take any more please then with out realising Katey Scream’s MOMMY I want my MOMMY laughing Nikki says you really are just a little girl as she rolls a crying katey of her lap Katey on her knees starts to rub her red ass tears streaming down her face Nikki then looks and at katey noticing her blonde bush.

Aww is your ass sore katey well I have something that will take your mind off it since you are just a little girl that nasty blonde bush has to go Nikki says laughing.katey looks down at her blonde bush and stutters you can’t take my bush please katey bawling her eyes out

Katey gets shaved and a lot worse

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)