More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

Who will fulfill their desires, and who will lose their soul?

Kate: middle-aged woman recently cheated on

"God dammit!" Kate said smashing her glass in the sink after seeing the texts from a friend of hers and her husband Justin, showing that he had been cheating on her with a coworker. "That son of a bitch!"

"Kate?" A voice said from down the hall as her stepson Jake ran to the kitchen. "Kate, are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah..... yeah, I'm fine," she said trying to hide her tears from him.

Jake had just turned 18 and was getting ready to head off to college. He was nothing like his father and had always been good to her, even though he knew she wasn't his real mom.

Jake's Mom died when he was ten, and Kate married his father when Jake was 13. It took some time but they grew close over the years, but now all she could think about was how her husband was a cheating bastard. She didn't want to lose her relationship with Jake, but she also knew she couldn't stay in this marriage so she was just upset and confused.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up? I'll take you out to dinner tonight," she said with a smile trying to change the subject.

"Really? What's the occasion?"

"Your father is..... working late, and I want to spend as much time as I can with you before you head off to school.

"Oh, okay then sure," Jake said grinning. "You sure everything is okay?"

"It's fine Honey, I promise," she said, reassuring him before he headed back to his room.

"Fuck, what am I......" she stopped when she heard a knock at the door. "Who the Hell is this?"

Kate walked over and opened the door seeing nobody there. She looked both ways up and down the hall but didn't see anyone so she was confused by who knocked. She was about to close the door when she noticed a package on the floor.

"What's this?" She said before picking it up, seeing her name on it.

She brought it in and placed it down on the table before opening it. The box was pink and filled with tissue paper as there was a note inside as well. She didn't remember ordering anything so she was still confused, but picked up the note.

"Kate, just because your husband is a cheating scumbag, doesn't mean you are not desirable. Put these on and you will feel better. Enjoy the birth of the new you.

L"

"L? Who is L?" She said before she dug through the tissue paper and found a pair of black panties. "What the fuck?" She was confused as she picked them up and examined them, not seeing any brand name or anything special about them.

She took them to the bedroom and closed the door, examining them closer. "Put them on," she suddenly thought she heard a whisper that sent a strange chill down her spine.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Kate stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself as she held the black underwear in her hand. She bit her lip before she began to unbutton her jeans and slide them off. Her pink panties that she was wearing quickly followed before she slid the new pair on.

They were comfortable and hugged her just right. She looked at herself again in the mirror and felt this strange boost of confidence. She suddenly didn't see the old woman she always felt like, but a sexy woman deserving of a decent man, one who won't cheat on her.

"I like these," she said, looking herself over as she began to think about dinner with Jake. "What should I wear?" She went over to the closet and began to look through until she found a sexy black dress she hadn't worn in years. "Oh, this will do. Jake will love this!" A smile came across her face thinking about how sexy she would look before she began to question herself. "Wait, why do I want to look sexy for my stepson?"

Kate let out a gasp as she felt a tingle followed by a warm sensation in her crotch, causing her to fall back on the bed. A strange glowing symbol began to flow on the crotch of the panties resembling a pentagram as this firey lust started to flow through her body.

"Fuck......... what are these........ this feels......... sooooooo good!" Kate said before she slid her fingers under the fabric, gently touching her slit as the symbol glowed brighter. "I'm........ I'm gonna fuck Jake, yes, I am going to fuck him so hard," she said as her eyes began to glow red. "You think you can cheat on me? Well," she said getting back up, feeling strange, but also free as her skin began to smooth and she began to look more than a decade younger. "Your son will get to do every kinky thing you've always wanted. I'll make him into a better man than you ever were!"

She walked back over to the mirror, seeing the glowing symbol on her crotch, her glowing red eyes, and also how young and sexy she looked before she bent over, placing her hands on the glass. She had a sick smile on her face before she licked her reflection, hearing Jake's door open down the hall.

"I can't wait."

Will she have her way with Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)