More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Maestro84 Maestro84

Will she have her way with Jake?

Let's see

"Wow, what are you all dressed up for?" Jake asked, seeing his stepmom looking good in a black dress. "You look amazing."

"Oh you," she said with a smile, gently touching his shoulder before heading for the door. "Come on, we're going to Antonio's. My treat."

"Antonio's, really?" He asked knowing it was a rather expensive restaurant.

"Yup, we're going out in style tonight."

Jake was confused as to why Kate looked so good. There was something different about her but he wasn't sure what it was as he found himself staring at her ass as she opened the door. He quickly looked away, feeling ashamed for looking at her like that, but he had always thought he was an attractive woman, even though he would never act on it.

The ride there was mostly silent, but Jake's eyes occasionally glanced down at her legs before quickly looking away. He was a little uncomfortable, and also a bit aroused and was trying his best to hide it. She was also wearing a very nice scent. It must have been new because he had never smelled it on her before, but he liked it a lot.

Kate noticed him checking her out multiple times and it brought a smile to her face. All she could think about was what she was going to do to him and in her bed. She knew he was a bit inexperienced in sex, and somehow it turned her own knowing she could do whatever she wanted to him, but she wanted him to want her just as bad.

Kate was conflicted as this was still her stepson. She cared about him and didn't want to **** him to do anything he didn't want to. She knew she was going to have to get him so turned on that he would be putty in her hands by the end of the evening. Justin was away on business, so it would be a few days before he got back, and she wanted their bed to be stained with bodily fluids when he got back.

"So, is everything okay?" Jaked asked breaking the silence.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"Well, the last time I saw you earlier, you looked like you had been crying. Everything okay between you and Dad?"

Kate was silent for a moment, but Jake could tell that he was close. He knew his father could be a bit of a dirtbag, and had even seen him treat Kate poorly. He never hit her, but the way he would talk down to her sometimes made him furious. Despite the fact he was his father, deep down he knew Kate deserved better.

"It's nothing you need to worry about," Kate finally said.

"Look, Kate, you don't have to stay with him. I wouldn't blame you if you left."

"I would never abandon you, Jake," she said smiling at him.

"I'm leaving for college in a month. I'm an adult, heading out on my own. At this point, it's not abandoning me, you know? And we could keep in touch."

"I hope so," she said with a grin that made Jake feel a little uncomfortable but also aroused.

"What the Hell is wrong with me?" He thought to himself as he was getting an obvious erection that he tried to hide discreetly.

Kate felt the panties start to warm up again as she bit her lip. She could feel something strange happening between her legs, like the warmth was seeping inside her. She knew there was something wrong with the underwear she was wearing and that she should be worried, but she felt so good wearing them as her breasts suddenly began to plump ever so slightly, stretching the dress a little.

"Well, we're here," she said pulling into a parking spot.

"Uh, I'll be in in a minute, I have to answer a text I got from a friend," he said hoping she buy it.

"Take your time," she said with a grind before exiting the car and heading inside, walking in her heels as Jake stared at her ass the whole time.

"Shit, come on, calm down," he said looking at his crotch, trying to get rid of his boner before heading inside.

How long can Jake resist her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)