More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by embiltdffrently embiltdffrently

Who does she call?

Kate, her best friend

Kate was more than just a friend, she was her own flesh and blood, quite literally. They've shared a womb for nine months after all. Kate was just as ordinary and plain as her sister. The only real difference between the two was that she wore her hair a little longer than Jane.

"Kate!" Jane yelled from the first floor, hoping her sister wasn't too busy.

"Hey, sis. Back from the library already?" Jane's mirror image walked down the stairs, with her slightly longer hair tied up in a ponytail.

"You'll never believe what I found at the library!"

"Judging by the tone of your voice, it's something exciting," Kate replied in a similar tone to her sister.

"You know me too well," Jane said sarcastically. They two liked to toy with each other, a little light hearted sibling rivalry. "Anyways, I was at the library when I found this book and -"

"Wow, a book at a library?" Kate couldn't hold in her giggles after seeing her sister's iconic pout. "I'm sorry, continue," she said in between giggles.

"You know what? I'll just call someone else over to do this with."

"Do what with?" Kate raised a brow.

"Oh, it's nothing." The last thing Kate wants is to be left out, and Jane knew this. "Since my own sister doesn't want to listen me, I'll just call over Lindsey, or maybe Caroline."

"Okay, okay! I'm listening!"

"Well, I found this book at the library, thing is, It's as if nobody noticed it but me." She held out the book in front of her sister. Kate looked around Jane's hands, wondering what she was talking about.

"Where is it?"

"Eh? You can't see it either?" Jane looked at the book then looked at her sister, then the book, then her sister. As if she was going crazy.

"I'm just joking with you, sis." Kate burst out laughing. Followed with a quick slap from Jane.

"Do you take anything seriously? Geez. Anyways, look at this book. I think it's got something to do with witchcraft or something." Jane handed the book to her sister. As Kate flipped through the book she found it odd. The writing was definitely old and seemed like some occult writings.

"Interesting, but I think it's nothing but a bunch of bologna."

"What?!"

"Jane, I know you're younger twin, but that doesn't mean that you need to act so naïve. Look, 'The users shall be disrobed for the best operation of this literature; the ignorance of this fact shall be conceded by the failure of any spells henceforth mentioned, whereby it shall function wrongly or not at all.' This was obviously written by some guy who wanted to watch people get naked."

"So, it's not a magic spellbook?" Jane looked to her feet, embarrassed and annoyed that her sister could be right. That old book could just be some weird guy's fetishy literature. Kate saw the defeat in her sister's eyes and decided to humor her.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. We should try to use it just in case it could be the real deal." Jane looked up, wanting to know the truth of the book. The two looked through the book once more and began to get ready. They brought it up to their room and took off their clothes. As they stood there side by side, they looked at each other, a carbon copy of their own body. There was no tinge of embarrassment between the two, it's a sight they've knew all too well. "So, which spell should we try first?"

What do they do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)