More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FoxSage100 FoxSage100

Who is on the other side of the door?

Karui

When Naruto opened the door and saw who it was that had knocked, he was surprised to find that it was a Kumo kunoichi that he couldn’t forget. How could he? She was the one who beat him up to try and find out about Sasuke. Standing in front of him was none other than Karui, who looked surprised by his sudden and rude greeting. This soon made her glare at him, making the blond sweat.

“Ahhh… h-hey there, K-Karui. What brings you here?” Naruto asked, trying to remedy the situation, only for Karui to huff while crossing her arms.

“Well, I was going to come over and talk to you about what I did to you, but if you’re going to be rude to me, I might have just wasted my time coming to see you.” Karui stated, making Naruto wave his hands frantically.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I just woke up and wasn’t expecting anyone today! I didn’t mean to yell!” Naruto said quickly.

“Hmm. Okay. Apology accepted. Now, can I come in so we can talk?” Karui asked, getting a nod from him.

“Sure thing. Come on in.” Naruto said, letting the ebony redhead inside his apartment and closing the door behind them.

“So, you wanted to talk about beating me up?” Naruto asked as they sat at his kitchen table.

“Yes. I realize that what I did to you was… excessive,” Karui began, making Naruto give her a dry look with an eye twitch before she continued. “But you have to understand that I was angry and scared that my sensei was attacked and missing in action without a trace. So, knowing I had possible answers to his whereabouts within grasp, I reacted how anyone would have.”

Naruto nodded his head in understanding knowing he’s almost beaten up people trying to find where Orochimaru was hiding. So he can understand where Karui was coming from at the time. He allowed her to continue.

“However, I realize now that I out of line with my actions and after having told Lord Bee what I had done and getting chewed out by him, I decided to come to personally apologize to you by allowing you to take me out on a date.” Karui stated, making Naruto look at like she was crazy, which made her raise a brow. “What?”

“N-Nothing. It’s just that I didn’t expect any of this is all. Especially from you of all people.” Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head. “Still I don’t know about taking you out.”

“What!? Oh come on! I came all the way here just to apologize and you’re turning me down!? Why!? Am I not your type or something!?” Karui yelled, making Naruto quickly wave his hands.

“No! No! No! It’s not like that! It’s just that you don’t need to apologize or have to go on a date with me out of guilt!” Naruto exclaimed, getting Karui to calm down.

“Oh? Sorry. I’m not exactly used to apologizing much. Still, it’s not that I’m feeling guilty. It’s just that I feel bad for hurting you and right after you were in a fight against that Pain guy no less. I just feel like it’s only right that I take responsibility for my actions and letting you take me out is the only thing I could think of.” Karui stated, letting the blond think over her words. “Come on. Few men can say they’ve taken a beautiful girl like me out.”

What’s Naruto’s Answer

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)