More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by beastlyboy beastlyboy

Who are you facing in the games?

Karnus, muscled barbarian from the North (dominates you)

You haven't heard much about your opponent other than his name is Karnus, and he is a recently bought owned by senator Commodus, who is a bitter enemy of your father. As a , you will be allowed to kill him, or take ownership of him, should you win. He, on the other hand, can't kill you and can only win if the emperor declares you defeated.

The gate opens on the far end the arena, and out walks the biggest man you have ever seen. He must be almost 7 ft tall, and built like a bear. His broad shoulders are the size of boulders. His hands are massive, and grip a massive mace, two spiked metal balls connected with a thick chain.

He is older, around 50 and balding. What hair he lacks on his head, he makes up for everywhere else. His black beard is thick, and speckled with a few gray hairs. Every massive muscle is covered in hair. He wears no shirt, but leather plates and red cloth cover up his waist and upper thighs.

Tattoos on his chest mark him as a barbarian from the Germanic tribes.

The match begins.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)