More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by beastlyboy beastlyboy

What's next?

Battle against Karnus

Clearly Senator Commodus bought this **** specifically to defeat you. A defeat here would mean loosing the favor of the people, and significantly weaken your family. You can't let that happen. Karnus' must be the strongest man you have ever seen, but he must be slow, you will have to get in close where his mace will be less effective.

Karnus swings the mace, and you jump to the side, as one of the metal balls explodes into the ground where you just were. That hit would have been be lethal, how could the emperor allow this! You continue to dodge, but getting in close is difficult. Finally, one of the balls of his mace lodges in the ground and you charge forward.

Karnus hurls the other ball to the side and the chain nearly takes your head off! Only by an inch do you manage to duck underneath it. You have just enough time to see a hairy fist before it hits you right in the face...

You don't feel your body hit the ground or the crowd go silent. Your mind hovers somewhere in the dark, as your vision fades in and out. Amid lapses in consciousness you have brief flashes of your body being moved around. The sky eventually forms above you as you regain awareness.

Karnus stands over you. You don't know where your sword went, but you reach for your dagger, only to find that your arms are wrapped up in the chain's of Karnus' mace.

The massive muscles in Karnus' thigh flex as he raises his leg and steps on your chest, driving your arms into your stomach. Your breastplate has been removed as well. Karnus looks up to the emperor, and Commodus. Both are talking, discussing something. The conversation stops, and Commodus smiles at Karnus. Why didn't the emperor just declare Karnus the victor?!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)