More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Who is calling Sasukes name?

Karin

Sasuke was awoken from the loud screeching of his self-proclaimed biggest fangirl Karin. Now being awake Sasuke decided to look at Karin and take in her outfit. He noticed that she had bright red hair in its usual style. Short and spiky on the right side of her head, while the left was long and straight. Her brown glasses rested on her face drawing attention to her crimson eyes. For her clothing she had what looked like a lavender long-sleeved jacket that starts to split at her navel revealing a small bit of her stomach. Wrapped about the split is a grey belt that presumably holds the jacket closed so as not to give people a free show. Below the jacket she had on a pair of black shorts that looked to just barely reach the upper portion of her thighs. The last parts of her outfit were a pair of black thigh high stocking and black sandals. He recognized this as the outfit that Karin was wearing when she was still working for Orochimaru.

Finished with his observation Sasuke just sighed out, “What do you want Karin?”

Rather than dissuade the girl she actual seemed to brighten up from Sasuke acknowledging her presence. “Well I was looking for you my dear Sasuke.” She said with a bubbly attitude which continued into her next statement,” I’ve been looking for you to discuss something very important.” If Sasuke were to have spend more time around people instead of being a loner, he would have noticed the flirty undertone that Karin’s statement held. Though since he didn’t have the experience with people Karins flirting went over his head.

“What is so important Karin that you had to come bother me?” He asked this just to make her leave sooner so that he could return to training. That unplanned nap of his set it training back quite a bit for the day so he needed to make up for lost time.

Karin adopted a sultry grin on her face and strutted to Sasuke making sure that his eyes were on her hips. She knelt down next to his prone form and moved her head to his ear while her hand went to his crotch. “I thought that we could have some fun my dear Sasuke,” Karin sultrily whispered into Sasuke’s ear. As she said this her hand cupped his crotch feeling the shaft still hidden in his pants. However she wasn’t able to tell how big her really was since his clothes were baggy.

Sasuke feeling her hand and hearing her words reacted.

How did he react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)