More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlutBurger SlutBurger

What world do you want to create?

Karens - Complaints Process - Annoyed, Impatient and Rude

Karens
You know what a Karen is, they’re always getting the wrong end of the stick, believing themselves to be the victim in any given situation due to an over inflated sense of self entitlement. Karen’s cannot be reasoned with, often blowing up even trivial situations in something huge. At their heart Karen’s are complainers, and seek restitution to their problems.

As a cosmic joke this also applies to any woman who happens to be named Karen as well.

Complaint’s Process
For some reason, self entitled Karens, whether they refer to themselves that way or not are always complaining and seeking management. Somehow the universe has seen fit to appoint you as a part of the complaints process wherever you may find yourself, you don’t work here but somehow it’s your problem. Somewhere along the line you realised that this gave you some measure of power of the legions of Karens out there and they submit to your special kind of complaints process.

For the regular women name Karen out there they just get swept up in your process regardless of what they are doing.

Annoyed, Impatient and Rude
Just like their original complaint, the Karen will complain about the complaints process, telling you how little time they have and how they need to speak to a manager right this second. Virtually none want to go through your special complaints process but they know they have to to have themselves heard. For everyone else watching it is just the same sort of a spectacle as seeing a Karen blow up at an employee, another customer, a random person on the street or whoever it’s just that instead of screaming they’re riding a cock, taking a facial or sexually degrading themselves some other way.

For regular Karens, they are very apologetic on behalf of the existential threat of the mystical Karen and will resolve themselves to apologise however they can. This doesn’t cause a spectacle amongst others who will just ignore it and forget what they saw.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)