More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nref Nref

Take your pick!

Karen Briggs

Bio


Name: Karen Briggs

Age: 44

Hair: White/gray, cropped short in a boyish cut.

Height; 6'3

Weight: Muscled, chiseled perfection of a body builder.

Breast size: Slightly saggy yet massive J cups, pierced nipples.

Cock size: 24 inches.

Appearance described here: http://tinyurl.com/z866uel


Mother of Jenny Briggs, Karen raised Jenny as a single mother and instilled the work ethic of a champion in her only daughter. Being the one to introduce Jenny to Club XXX after Jenny's fuck rampage through her school football team she keeps a close eye on her daughter, watching her progress at the club with interest.

Karen herself is a long time member of Club XXX, being a member of the club since her early twenties and in fact met the buttslut who would father Jenny at the club. With him long since out of the picture Karen has made a true name for herself at Club XXX over the years becoming something akin to a living legend with her massive cock, equally massive tits and her ultimately chiseled body along with her inexhaustible appetite for boipussy.

Thus leaving quite the legacy for Jenny to live up to Karen is willing to do just about anything to help her live up to her full potential and teach her everything there is to know. Karen is even considering seducing and sharing a buttslut along with Jenny in a futa Mother/Daughter duo that will leave any man begging for mercy and crying out for more at the same time. She is getting hard just thinking about it..

End presentation.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)