More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Who do you want to follow down at the beach?

Karen, unhappy American trophy wife in Antigua.

Karen watches the sun flaming high in the sky.
Today will be hot.

She sprays some tanning lotion on her legs, before taking another sip of her piña colada.
It's a major infraction to her usually healty lifestyle.
"The hell, with it!" She murmurs taking another sip.

Not many years ago, she would't had to worry about it.
When she met James, she was a wild one.
She could stay up all night , smoke and drink how much she wanted.
In the morning she would always be the hottest fuck around.
And James loved it, loved her being bad and hot.

But lately she had realized she wasn't a kid anymore.
She started to eat veggie and keep in shape by doing pilates and yoga.
She became used to go to bed early, quitted smoking and quitted almost completely drinking.
All to keep her body in shape.
All for James.

And it worked.
Partly.
She was still the hottest fuck around.
Her hours of training gave her an elasticity she never had even when she was a cheerleader.
She could stretch her leg up to her head and back above her shoulder.
Her ass was hard as a rock.
She could be craking nuts with it.
And obviously thousands of dollars of beauty treatments and ointments, to keep her skin smooth as silk and toned.
She runs her hand through her dark blonde wavy hairs.
"Yeah, I'm still the hottest fuck around." She snorts, taking another sip.
But James...

She knew he felt her as zealot of the healthy lifestyle.
Not that he was far off to be onest.
He loved her, let's be clear, but it wasn't aymore that bold passional love of the beginnig.

They had became the classical married couple.
She was always lecturing him and he was always complaining about her. And to tell all the thruth, he had started to age.
Badly.
He was alredy older than her when they married. At the time she was 25 and he was 42.
But now, after eight years...
He was losing all the sex appeal his money and confidence gave him.
Even if his finances had actually improved since then.

He had turned into an old drunkard, geezer who occasionally groped her ass or asked for a blowjob.
But it was her geezer...

Today he had gone to far, though.
He had the gall to grope the young black lady serving them the drinks.
When she questioned him, he shrugged and repled.
"Hey, i paid for that, just like i pay everyday for you. Maybe i should commision Irene a cost-benefit analisys for that... "

She felt so humiliated.
When he left for the kiosk, she called the the girl and scolded her for having mistook her order.
"I didn't ask for a carrot juice. Wich sane person would take something like that? I ordered a piña colada, you dumb savage. I demand to have a word with the manager."

"I'm very sorry. Please Madam, there is no need to call the manager. I'll bring quickly your drink, free of charge."

The black girl was actually scared.
Good.

"Fine, i'll let this one slide. Be sure to not bother me and my husband anymore, form now on.
"Yes, Madam."

And that brings us to the present moment.
Karen, scrapes the bottom of her coconut-mug with the straw in search of the last sip.
Maybe i should ask for another one...
She thinks.

What's gonna do Karen? Will she go looking for James? Or will she order another drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)