More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's Kim's proposition?

Kardashians Uncovered

“We all stop wearing clothes anytime we’re at home.”

To illustrate her point Kim quickly steps out of her high heels and pulls her dress over her head and having not worn any underwear now stands before her family and their manager completely naked.

Kim then continues to explain

“Basically what I’m proposing is that from now on we’ll only wear clothes when we Absolutely have to. What do you think of my idea ?”

After several moments of silence, Kris is the first to speak

“I’m sure that would raise ratings Kim, but there’s no way we could do that. Isn’t that right John ?”

John says

“Well , let me check with the network to see what they think of Kim’s bold suggestion.”

John then leaves the room to call the network.

Once they’re alone Kim sits down in the nearest chair still completely naked and seemingly perfectly at ease.

As they wait for their manager to come back they’re all having wildly different thoughts about Kim’s radical suggestion.

For example Kourtney and Khloe are thinking to themselves that they could probably do what Kim is suggesting though maybe not with the seemingly perfect ease Kim has.

At the same time Kendall and Kylie are desperately hoping that when John gets off the phone with the network he says that they won’t sign off on their apparently nudist sister’s idea.

After several moments John returns and says

“Listen up, I just spoke to the network and not only did they love Kim’s idea they told me to tell you they want me to shoot some test footage of you ladies just doing what you normally do at home but naked.”

How do the Kardashians react to this news ? Do they immediately comply or do they resist ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)