More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krystalumpire krystalumpire

Which region are we exploring?

Kanto (Yellow version)

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Oak! People call me the Pokémon Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession."

So here I was, at the famous Professor Oak's lab in Pallet Town. Today was a big day, as I had finally turned 18 years old and was now eligible to become a full-fledged Pokemon Trainer. I'd been waiting all my life to be gifted with my first partner, and I'd dreamed of traveling the world with my own posse of devoted Pokemon sluts. Yes, while the Professor may have conveniently neglected to mention it in his lecture, the thing that drew most young people to become Pokemon Trainers was their anatomy. Pokemon in this world all possess humanlike forms, and while they cannot breed with us they will occasionally seek humans out to sate their lust, an act which proves to be mutually beneficial more often than not.

"First, what is your name? Right! So your name is Red!"

I'd known the professor for years, so I rolled my eyes a bit as he asked me my name. It was all part of the routine, I suppose, but I was anxious to get my hands on my first 'mon already.

"This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were a baby. …Erm, what is his name again? That's right! I remember now! His name is Blue!"

Calling Blue my rival was being generous. To me, he was just a little kid constantly trying to pick fights with the bigger kids to prove how tough he is. A few years and a few bad decisions had mellowed out his temper a bit, but he still liked to try and push my buttons at most any opportunity. He was also here today to get his first Pokemon. Even the Prof's own family had to follow the protocol.

"Red! Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

With that, the Professor led us into the backroom of his Lab, where our fate awaited. On a table sat a lone PokeBall, which Blue immediately sprinted over to and snatched up on sight.

"Blue! What are you doing?"

"Gramps, I want this one!"

"But, I… Oh, all right then. That Pokémon is yours. I was going to give you one anyway… Red, come over here. Red, this is a Pokémon I obtained recently for research. You can have it. I caught her in the wild and she's not tame yet."

I took the Ball from his hand and opened it to reveal a female Pikachu.

img

I was pretty excited at this, since wild Pikachu were super rare in this region. I was about to ask where the Prof found her when Blue once again felt the need to intrude.

"Heh, my Pokémon looks a lot stronger."

I looked over and saw that he'd been given an Eevee, presumably one the Prof had originally intended to be mine.

img

Eevee were a rare species as well, with this one looking like it had been purchased from a breeder. Pokemon bred in captivity are typically easier to bond with than wild-caught ones, which is why they're a popular choice for a Trainer's first Pokemon. I briefly wondered if the Prof had only brought one breeder Pokemon today to teach Blue some sort of lesson, but then backed out when the time came. Either way, this Pikachu was mine now, and I couldn't be-

"Wait Red! Let's check out our Pokémon! Come on, I'll take you on!"

Of course, the first thing Blue wanted to do with his new partner was try to show me up. I'd long since learned that trying to refuse would be a waste of time, so we both entered our first battle as new Trainers. Both our Pokemon were low level and only knew one attack each. Blue started off using Tail Whip a few times to make Eevee's Tackles more powerful, which also had the pleasant side effect of giving me a show of her plump rear shaking back and forth. I, on the other hand, decided to go all in with ThunderShock to end the fight as quickly as possible. This ended up working out well for me, as Pikachu managed to paralyze Eevee after a few hits, causing her to miss a chance to attack and granting me the win.

"WHAT? Unbelievable! I picked the wrong Pokémon!"

A sore loser, as always. The battle provided my Pikachu with some valuable battle experience, and it looked like she was keen to start using Eevee's Tail Whip technique herself in future battles. Her backside was smaller and tighter than Eevee's, but I looked forward to seeing it wag all the same.

"Okay! I'll make my Pokémon fight to toughen it up! Red! Gramps! Smell you later!"

With that, Blue stormed off in a huff leaving me alone with the Prof, my new partner, and a world of possibilities.

Image credits:

What's next for me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)