More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by krystalumpire krystalumpire

What's next for me?

Errands and a Mysterious Visitor

I was planning to spend the rest of the day getting to know my new partner before setting out to explore the region. The Prof had given me a small task delivering a package from the next town over, so I'd have a chance to test Pikachu's skills out in the field. When I went to place her back into her ball, though, she broke out immediately.

"What? Would you look at that! It's odd, but it appears that your Pikachu dislikes Poké Balls. You should just keep it with you. That should make it happy! You can talk to it and see how it feels about you."

I did as the Prof suggested, and though I couldn't understand her cry her dismissive body language spoke volumes. I supposed it would take some time for her to get used to being with me instead of in the wild. In the meantime, I'd just have to get used to looking at her back side. At least the view was nice.

img

After traveling to Viridian City and returning the package to Oak's lab, he gifted me with a PokeDex: a high-tech encyclopedia. By this time, it was starting to get dark, so I headed home and introduced Pikachu to my mother. Despite a bit of awkwardness with Pikachu still refusing to get into her Ball, we had a pleasant dinner before hitting the hay. I initially tried to offer Pikachu my bed for the night, but she instead curled up on a rug in the far corner of the room. After making sure she was asleep, I placed my spare blanket over her before turning in myself.

That night, my dreams turned erotic in nature. My dick hardened under the covers as I envisioned myself thrusting into my new partner missionary style, with little electric sparks erupting from her cheeks as she orgasmed. Almost immediately my mind wandered to a slew of different scenarios: being ridden by Blue's older sister Daisy, doggy style with the famous Gym Leader Misty, a blowjob from a faceless female figure. This one was particularly vivid; I could practically feel the warm tongue teasing my head as soft fingers grasped the shaft on either side. As a matter of fact...

img

I opened my eyes to find the sensations were not imagined, and a petite, pink-tinged creature had been servicing me in my sleep. I tried to shout but no sound escaped my lips, then I tried to get up but couldn't move my arms or legs. It seemed that all I could do was move my head to look around, but my bedroom seemed to have been replaced by an empty void. The creature noticed me stirring and ceased her oral ministrations, staring into my eyes as a sourceless voice echoed within my skull.

"Greetings, human."

Image Credits:

What does the creature want from me?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)