More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scorpion516 Scorpion516

Who (and what) are you?

Kanna, Futanari Neko Beastkin

After what felt like a month's worth of sleep, the Neko opened her eyes. She could not recall anything besides her name. She started to get up, with some difficulty. It seems as though she hadn't moved her body for days.

Kanna sat up slowly, and noticed that she was naked, save for a set of dark blue panties and bra. Her cock was erect at 8 inches, and her entire torso, D cup boobs and legs were covered in dried semen. She noticed some cum on her penis as well, indicating that she had came all over herself.

Kanna tried to remove the seed covering her frame, but it was all dried up. She looked all over her being, finding no injuries or other surprises.

Her morning wood was rather attentive at the moment. She would relieve herself but did not want to get cum on her hands, at least until she had the facilities to properly clean herself. "How can I relieve myself without using my hands?" Kanna thought to herself. Her tail was wagging slowly behind her. Then it clicked. She brought her tail to her cock and gripped it tight. Kanna moaned at the soft feeling. She started to pump her dick with her tail.

(Action 1: Masturbate)

She rolled her head back and moaned softly as she jerked herself off. Kanna started purring as well. It did not take long before she came. She released her load all over the grass in front of her.

(Libido reduced by 1)

She stood up. She needed to clean herself up. Maybe Kanna could find a river or pond to bathe in, and maybe some food.

(Action 2: Explore)

What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)