More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sidian Sidian

Who do we follow?

Kalipto & Zipex.

"Who the fuck do I have to kill to get this gold?" Kalipto tells Zipex "I don't give a fu..." Kalipto was interupted by Zipex.

"Shut up Kalipto, we need to sneak into this chamber where there will most likely be a handful of guards" Zipex mentions "and after that, we need to hope Vincent & Valerie take out the alarm or else we're fucked..."

At that moment Kalipto charges into the door, forcing it open with his foot as he kicks it. Standing on the opposite side of the door is only one guard, wielding a broadsword and full armor. "Halt intruder, surrender or perish!" he shouts.

Kalipto unsheathes his sword and swings with all his . It's blocked, a loud ching echoing throughout the chambers. "For Lord Gillian!!!" the guard shouts.

The duel goes on for another 20 seconds, exchanging blows over and over again, swords clashing over and over again.

Zipex wields his sword and starts to move towards the guard. He's not the most battle efficient but he knows how to swing a sword. He readies his aim, and with all the strength he has, he swings his sword...

CHING

The guard blocks it and readies his stance to do a stab towards Zipex.

Just as the guard is about to lunge forward with his stab onto Zipex, Kalipto launches forward with his blade and completely takes the guards forearm off with one blow. It falls to the ground, blood gushing everywhere, the guard starts to scream in pain. At that very moment Zipex lunges forward toward the guard to wrap the cloth of his sleeve around his mouth to muffle his pain.

The guard's eyes slowly fade into oblivion...

"Well, Fuck...I hope no one heard that..." Zipex mentions "and let's see here, the king's room is here" Zipex points at one of two doors.

"What's in the other door?" Kalipto questions

"The Princess." Zipex answers

Kalipto's eyes open wide. Kalipto loves reaping rewards of our captures.

Get the Treasure or Get the princess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)