More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Megaguy123 Megaguy123

Who (and what) are you?

Kalina, Female Beastfolk

Name: Kalina

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/3c/be/cb/3cbecba68dd052138ccf9133829ee7e7.jpg

Race: Beastfolk

Pronouns: She/Her

Genitals: Vagina, C-Cup Breasts

Inventory:

Auntie's Modesty: +1 Armor

Boots of Elvenkind: This elven manufactured pair of leather boots when worn gives you a +1 to caution checks when attempting to stealthily evade threats. It also prevents you leaving footprints or traces of your passage upon the ground, making it harder to be tracked.

Armor: 1

Status: , Pregnant with 6 Goblins

Level: 4

XP: 0/440

Energy: 0/13

Traits

Strength: 1

Quickness: 5

Precision: 0

Knowledge: 3

Caution: 0

Sociability: 5

Abilities:

Innate Seduction: Her beauty gives her and edge towards conversing with any creature that would be attracted to her, giving her advantage on SOCIABILITY checks if attempting to seduce a creature. Of course, this may end up backfiring on her if those creatures decide to take advantage of her beauty.

Attribute Boost x1

Spells:

Charm Person (1st Level): You attempt to charm a humanoid within range. If they fail the saving throw, it is charmed by the caster for up to an hour, and while charmed, regards you as a friendly acquaintance. When the spell ends, the creature knows it was charmed by you.

Increase Lust (2nd Level): You attempt to raise the lust of a creature, potentially bringing it to orgasm. Roll 2d4+(Knowledge) energy damage. If it reduces a creature to 0 energy, they orgasm and are unable to move until they recover.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)