More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

Who is our protagonist?

Kaitlyn, another woman, now in a 250 pound body with two two-foot erections

Kaitlyn groggily fought her eyes open, she rarely drank, and she had drunk a lot of not water last night. She felt sluggish and tired. Very tired, she wondered how much sleep she had gotten as she threw the covers off and rose from the bed. She fell, immediately. Kaitlyn plopped down onto the floor. It was almost as comfortable as the bed in her state. She looked up, wiping crust from her eyes and peering into a full length mirror on the wall opposite her, she saw someone she didn’t recognize. As she realized she was on her back , it dawned on her.

It was her.

She touched her face. It was fuller, a little wider. She had a second chin. Her hands slid down to her boobs. They were much larger than her head, and sensitive. Kait involuntarily moaned as her hands moved over her engorged nipples, which readily began to leak milk.

“Milk? No fucking way, that’s not possible” she told herself as more milk dribbled down her sides. Her hands moved further down, feeling a soft round belly, then she found something that shook her.

A penis, attached to her.

It wasn’t small, either. Even completely soft it was the biggest she had ever seen, then it started getting hard, and growing in her hand, pushing her fingers apart. Then, the other one started coming into view.

“Oh my god.” Kaitlyn finally spoke as she stared up at the two two foot long rods pulsing over her. They felt good. Touching them felt good, both of them, dwarfing her hands. Her hands slid down and she moaned loudly. Her hands felt two massive balls which she rapidly became aware of how heavy and full they were, and how good they felt rubbing against her meaty thighs. She felt an orgasm welling up in her, and some panic took over her. How much would come out? How long would it last? She stumbled and fumbled with herself trying to get into the bathroom. She got there just in time to start cumming.

Kaitlyn had to sit down on the floor, almost sitting on her new balls as she tried to aim her cocks into the tub, but could only manage to play with her nipples as pleasure overtook her. Ropes of thick gooey cum splattered against the left and back wall of the bathroom as her cocks throbbed and her balls emptied themselves rapidly, while her breasts were milked of their modest amount of milk. She could only touch herself and moan as she finished painting the walls and floor white. After a few minutes, she was finally able to get to her feet and into the shower, on one of the two clean walls. She took plenty of time to clean herself, she almost felt like she could feel her balls refilling. She found a towel and discovered just how long it took to get a body this size dry.

Kaitlyn found walking with such large cocks and balls incredibly awkward, but waddled her way back into the bedroom, just in time for her stomach to growl loudly.

What does Kaitlyn do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)